• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Wisconsin Hate Thread

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
I think we need a thread about how shitty Wisconsin is.

Here is UWO telling non-Whites how to be leaders. If I were in Oshkosh I'd want to go even though I'm White. I'm sure they're going to say, "You should only hire your own kind" and "Ain't nothin wrong with plagiarism (plagiarism means copying from other people and saying it's your work)"

1707311910919.png

1707311941056.png

In the aughts I had a gig around the Oshkosh area and it was all White. Now...this.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Wisconsin isn’t hip enough to be Michigan, or nice enough to be Minnesota. It sits between the two like a massive lump of shit.

Also they have the worst accent in the whole country. And I’m from Louisiana for fucks sake. I go to an Indian doctor because I can’t stand the thought of someone who sounds like me telling me I have cancer or some shit. Lol. If it was that Sconsin accent, I’d wanna shoot them in the head. Lol.