• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Will you tune in to the Jim and Nikki show on YouTube?

Will you tune in to the Jim and Nikki show on YouTube?

• Fawk yeah

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • No thanks

Votes: 35 71.4%

• Total voters
Forum Clout
will he take callers?
Yes but even the boring callers are more intriguing than these two dolts. I honestly don't understand who listens, let alone PAYS FOR, this bland trash. It's like paying to stare at someone else's house's dry wall every morning. Fawk.. I'm having a dementia lapse, I thought we meant Jim and Sam for a sec. What callers would he and Nikki get? Everything from Ru Paul's Drag Race contestants to America First groypers? Both equally as degenerate.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
Yes but even the boring callers are more intriguing than these two dolts. I honestly don't understand who listens, let alone PAYS FOR, this bland trash. It's like paying to stare at someone else's house's dry wall every morning. Fawk.. I'm having a dementia lapse, I thought we meant Jim and Sam for a sec. What callers would he and Nikki get? Everything from Ru Paul's Drag Race contestants to America First groypers? Both equally as degenerate.
Well I would like to see Thor slap him around when he meekly objects to handing over his credit card

Forum Clout
Well I would like to see Thor slap him around when he meekly objects to handing over his credit card
You have no idea how much I want to see Norse Nikki The Nifleheim Giant come into the studio and just punk Jim Worm out on his own show in 4k. Puts her giant man feet in size 20 Prada heels (that she used Norton’s visa for) up on the desk, lights up a Padron cigar and blows it in his saggy face the whole time whilst chugging margaritas, triggering the shit out of his tripwire nonexistent alcoholism.

“So Nikki, you and Jim really hit it off, huh?” Nikki: “Oh, you mean worm bottom? Why yes! He is my droopy bodied little teddy bear! We even wear the same size tucking gaff!” Whilst Worm seethes to a suicidal extent. Just trashes kiss, reps the black metal niggas and calls Dio a much better singer than Ozzy til Baby Boy has an apoplectic seizure.