• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Will Stupid Norton off himself when the dude leaves him?

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
He's been talking about it for years, You only get to that point (talking and joking about it publicly) if you've thought it as an option. He's been there. He broods. By golly the man leaves the door slightly ajar, as punishment for perceived slights.

Thoughts? Bets on time frame? Has this been discussed before? The DMAN will hang up and listen to your answer.

IanCurtis

Forum Clout
I agree he's a narc and a sexual grifter, he's already accepted his career progress has ended (being the opposing mic to Sam was an awful decision), he's got an expensive pad and $5 million in the bank (from what I heard a while back - if true), if discount Varg Shekirnes leaves he'll just go back to paying 20 year old college girls to poop and pee on him - Varg's already whining they don't do cultural things or buy a house near some black metal murder lake in Norway so it's likely (s)he'll crack first or maybe Varg will go full black metal and stab Jim to death over some trivial bullshit.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
I agree he's a narc and a sexual grifter, he's already accepted his career progress has ended (being the opposing mic to Sam was an awful decision), he's got an expensive pad and $5 million in the bank (from what I heard a while back - if true), if discount Varg Shekirnes leaves he'll just go back to paying 20 year old college girls to poop and pee on him - Varg's already whining they don't do cultural things or buy a house near some black metal murder lake in Norway so it's likely (s)he'll crack first or maybe Varg will go full black metal and stab Jim to death over some trivial bullshit.
Vikings do have berserker blood, he might snap at some point 🤞🤞🤞

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
He's an alcoholicholic, a program junkie, he's addicted to his misery and talking about it openly, and having to overcome things with a spiritual program in all his affairs, and sharing his "experience, strength, and hope". If anything, it would give him purpose and give him motivation.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I doubt it, at one point he said with a straight face that he felt he could have a career as a motivational speaker. If anything the dude in a dress he married will cave his head in with something in the apartment.

That's like saying Dave Meltzer could be a phone sex operator.

"Ummm, so yeah, I'm really erect right now. I mean, my penis is, uh, I'm not standing up or anything. Did you see the demo for Dynamite? Yeahhhhh, that gets me horny. But plans can change."

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
He's an alcoholicholic, a program junkie, he's addicted to his misery and talking about it openly, and having to overcome things with a spiritual program in all his affairs, and sharing his "experience, strength, and hope". If anything, it would give him purpose and give him motivation.
Sometimes I like what you say Mr.Turk. I'll still rape you, but but we can talk philosophy afterwards.

If Norton broke his ankle then he'd probably write DNR on himself, then tweet the picture

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
119713.jpg

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
Forum Clout
He was ready to shoot himself when she was talking to other guys - While she was still a prostitute and not even his girlfriend. In the event where they divorce, she takes all his shit, and starts dating a better guy? He will throw himself off the balcony of that stupid NYC condo.
"She was talking to people she wasn't supposed to..."

1723063279541.png

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
No, but he will go on and on about "women", and how they break your heart and etc. Just like how after their first "falling out", he was forever yapping about not being able to meet a nice 25 year old who was into shriveled old fags with Ozzy posters on his walls.
I don’t think that narcissists like Jim ever do that. They might livestream videos of them crying for attention though.