• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Will Patrick now pay the non-domesticated Google quash?

Will fat fuck pay up?

• Yes - as soon as possible to save any more costs.

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • No - he’ll have to be hours away from jail again before paying.

Votes: 52 91.2%

• Total voters

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
He’s puerile and lazy. He acts like he’s carrying round the trauma of an orphan but he actually had supportive parents who kept bailing him out and fighting his battles for him.

He’s a pariah who relies on the charity of others to get him jobs, a house, writing contracts and lolsuit money.

Someone always picks up the bill for him. That’s why he was so profoundly shocked by this, it was consequences for his actions for once. Presumably even now someone else has bailed him out again.

He’s no good. A man who isn’t independently financially secure and can pay his own debts is no man at all.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
He's like a child. Right now he can't "see" it because it's in CA so it doesn't exist.

It’s a distinctly womanly trait.

Like women who ignore engine fault lights on their dash as long as the car gets them where they need to be for that one trip. Then they complain about “bad luck” and how everything always goes wrong when the car doesn’t work anymore because they ignored a minor repair job till it blew up.

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout
Did I miss confirmation that he actually paid? I keep seeing people say he did but idr seeing it was official
It was heavily implied by some Indian guy that Pats family paid.

I'm guessing the money has already been transferred to his new legal team that morning, and then they sent it to quasi once he agreed to resolve the case.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I honestly don't see how Pat doesn't end up in jail at some point with all of this. I don't even think he realizes he still owes more money.
1692970586969.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I'm still of the opinion he's going to bail on actual payment.
It is still a possibility with pat. Even if this one goes through, I have a hard time believing whoever bailed him out ( again) wont be so generous when the next $15-20k gets domesticated. Im sure pat failed to mention there is more money he owes and this isnt over with one simple payment.