• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Will Coomia have a nuanced political take about Trump being a fucking pedophile like him?

upanddown

Forum Clout
IMG_1889.jpeg
IMG_1888.jpeg

IMG_1890.jpeg

Forum Clout
Hahahah OF FUCKING COURSE.

A microcosm of how any critical thinking has been zapped out of these social medial addicted retards, both left and right.

You’d have to get trump on tape fucking an underaged girl and people like Anthony would probably call it a deep fake.

China and Russia played these past few elections perfectly. It’s actually pretty impressive when you look at it from an outsiders standpoint.

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
You sassters are not ready for "granny guise"...stick to what you know (screenshotting Mr Tomlinson's sociopolitical hot takes)

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
Where are all of the hysterical fuckheads who claim everything is either a psy-op or a distraction from something larger happening? Oh that’s right, everyone is totally full of shit and this story is being buried because people think Trump will make your groceries cheaper.
Trump loves queers niggers and kikes
Iam shocked frankly that he's into females

upanddown

Forum Clout
The notoriously favorable media has been suppressing a true story about Trump forcing a 12 year old to dyke out for 8 years?

Did you see major headlines about these court filings around the time of the 2016 and 2020 elections?

Were these allegations brought up in either series of debates instead of the "typical" Trump scandals of the time? Don't you think "he raped a middle schooler" would have been better ammo than "he joked about grabbing pussy" or "he lied about COVID tests?"

I didn't say "suppressed", I said "underreported"

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
IMG_1072.jpeg

And today the lamestream media - Thats what I call them now, because thats what they are. They’re lame and they’re dying. Totally fake stories, no oversight, just terrible. And they printed a totally debunked story from years ago about my good friend who, frankly, didn’t turn out to be such a good guy, Jeffery Epstein, and they say i’m in the flight logs. Am I in the flight logs folks? When I was President - And i’m still President, they just don’t like saying it, but I was in the Oval Office, and everybody was coming to me, from all sides, Republicans, Democrats, pink, yellow, green, and they said sir…We want you to release the Epstein files. Why aren’t you releasing the Epstein files? Because I released the JFK files, which was not a very popular decision, although it was popular with the people, not very popular with the deep state, and i’m the most pro disclosure President the country has ever seen, no one has done more to improve transparency with the American people. I love transparent. And I said Well i’m afraid if I release the Epstein files you’ll have a lot of innocent people in there who get their lives ruined by bogus claims. Because Epstein, bad guy, loved collecting blackmail on people, right? Much like the Democrats do, he loved collecting blackmail. If you shined his shoes he’d right you down in his little black book and then suddenly it looks like you were doing these very bad things with him. I said to them, I don’t want to hurt these people, these are innocent people. And they understood, and frankly, they even thanked me for it. They said, thank you Mr. Trump, if we were in your position we would have released the files but we understand, and now today, everything I said turned out to be true. A lot of what I say turns out to be true - but this one perhaps more than others. I never took a plane ride with him. Why would I need to take a plane ride with him? I have the most beautiful- the biggest jets in the world. I have one, two, three of them and they’re so beautiful. Why would I want to ride on his plane, which was much less nicer than mine? I wouldn’t, and frankly he asked me, he came to me and said Mr. Trump, it would be an honor for you to ride in my plane, and I said, but Jeff…your plane is so small, so cramped. I’m not used to it and we should take my plane. We should take my plane. And he wouldn’t, because Epstein, no good, but maybe his worst trait was EGO. Ego…we love ego, don’t we folks? We love ego. But his ego was too big, and too big with nothing to show for, and I said to him i’m not taking your plane. Thats why we stopped being friends- the media won’t tell you this, but we weren’t friends. In Palm Beach you know a lot of people…a lot of very wealthy people who, maybe they have less money than you, much less money, but they’re wealthy, maybe not by my standard, but wealthy. And everyone goes to each others houses for dinner and such. And they have a nasty video - Which isn’t real, although it looks real, of me and Epstein talking. I saw it and I said, this video is fake, but it looks so real, but I never talked with Epstein. And they said Trump is laughing about women in this clip…I watched the clip and I said, how can you tell what i’m talking about? You see Epstein laugh at something I said and they think i’m talking about women. I would never talk about women folks, would I? But of course the mainstream media loves saying that Trump is horrible to women, so they run with it, and they don’t care if its fake, frankly, they don’t care. And Epstein - I outbid him on a house. A beautiful house in Palm Beach that I still own, worth almost $20 million - perhaps even $200 million, now. And its so beautiful and I said I have to have that. But Epstein, very insecure person, tried outbidding me. He had far less money and, maybe, didn’t even want the house, he just wanted to outbid me to say I outbid Trump. But no one outbids Trump, right folks? No one outbids Trump. So i kept raising the price to a million, ten million, hundred million, and eventually he folded because, frankly, he didn’t have that kind of money to bid with, and he didn’t have the money to bid in the first place, but he did so anyway because he thought he could go after me, and he lost. He lost folks. Don’t they all lose folks? They can’t take on Trump. You saw what happened with that nasty thug Titia James case? They said I lied about my money - much in the same way Epstein did, and fined me. And they tried taking my beautiful property and my big planes and I paid the bond for the appeal. I appealed it. And they were shocked, and I actually had members of the Democratic party, big ones, ones you would know, big, they came to me and they said Mr Trump, how do you keep winning? We keep trying to take you down and you never lose. I never lose folks. Its beautiful. And after I bet on that huge gorgeous home Epstein didn’t want to talk to me anymore. I would call him and he wouldn’t pick up. Isn’t that terrible folks? They say I was friends with him but he wouldn’t even return my calls. And I think, much like the corrupt DOJ, Epstein thought to himself How can I take down Trump? They all want to take down Trump, and its all nonsense everytime, and he said How can I take down Trump? And he writes my name in a little black book, and 10 years later the lyin’ media picks up on it. It’s terrible, just terrible. If Joe Biden were in that book, and maybe he is, I guarantee he is, and the media just doesn’t like to talk about it, you won’t hear Biden being on the Epstein flights, he was, and you won’t hear about it because the swamp is in Crooked Joes pockets, and you won’t hear about him in the black book, all you see is me in the black book because everyone loves Trump, they can’t stop trying to take me down because they can’t win fair and square…