• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Wigger Rich - The Story of Anthony

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Not sure beyond he used to post a bunch of parodies in the twilight days of the reddit.
All funny as shit and catchy too. Hope he's applying his talent to something real instead of making autistic truckers loff.

Jim and Sam quoted him on air (and I think acknowledged him?) while he was just making fun of Opie, before he got to Jim lol. Shout out to that fat fuck Erock.

sinbad

Accomplished comedian sinbad
Forum Clout
Not sure beyond he used to post a bunch of parodies in the twilight days of the reddit.
All funny as shit and catchy too. Hope he's applying his talent to something real instead of making autistic truckers loff.

Jim and Sam quoted him on air (and I think acknowledged him?) while he was just making fun of Opie, before he got to Jim lol. Shout out to that fat fuck Erock.
I remember a clip of jim trashing the parody cant seem to find it though

Forum Clout
He claimed to have hours worth of O&A parody songs he was sitting on that he made just for himself.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Wigger Rich was a king on the old reddit. He also did the theme song for LoS. I think he dropped a diss track on Norton after the Chip theft and someone called into O&J about it.
He did? Aaaaah genuinely dude I haven’t heard about it. A rap song? Mmmm yeah first time i’m hearing about this I don’t know man i havent heard it genuinely