• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why not call AirBnb and ask them what the deal is?

Joeyy #1man

Butter popcorn I'm the last entertainment 😴
Forum Clout
+1-844-234-2500

I was looking on your app today for a room to rent in Milwaukee for a trip I'll be taking in a couple of weeks. On one of the listings I checked out, the hosts name seemed familiar to me so I googled it.
I found an article in the Independant, it's about this host and it literally shows his property in the article being raided by the police. His house is being targeted by stalkers who are threatening to kill the host and are regularly calling in bomb threats and swatting hoaxes to his house, which is the same one listed on AirBnb.

How is is this safe? If I book this listing, how do I know the house won't be raided? I thought it was a good choice until I learned it is constantly being raided by police and vandalized by stalkers.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Dear Joey

Thank you for reaching out to us.
We have contacted the host who assures us that these events do not coincide with any booked days via AirBnB.
The property has CCTV and a Shot Spotter at the end of the street. Please enjoy your stay safely in the Milwaukee Ghetto, Child.

AirBnB

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
+1-844-234-2500

I was looking on your app today for a room to rent in Milwaukee for a trip I'll be taking in a couple of weeks. On one of the listings I checked out, the hosts name seemed familiar to me so I googled it.
I found an article in the Independant, it's about this host and it literally shows his property in the article being raided by the police. His house is being targeted by stalkers who are threatening to kill the host and are regularly calling in bomb threats and swatting hoaxes to his house, which is the same one listed on AirBnb.

How is is this safe? If I book this listing, how do I know the house won't be raided? I thought it was a good choice until I learned it is constantly being raided by police and vandalized by stalkers.
I'm literally shaking right now

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
I'm 100% in on helping Patrick lose his only job, because get them children leave no one standing and all

but we should wait until one funster can stay for a weekend to give reports back on things, like if Pat's oinking can be heard through the floor or if the grinding of those black babies is audible from outside

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
but we should wait until one funster can stay for a weekend to give reports back on things, like if Pat's oinking can be heard through the floor or if the grinding of those black babies is audible from outside
How do you know it hasn’t already happened and this theoretical person is just buying his time so Pat doesn’t suspect them?

IMG_6949.jpeg

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
+1-844-234-2500

Where did you get his last name from?

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
How do you know it hasn’t already happened and this theoretical person is just buying his time so Pat doesn’t suspect them?

View attachment 205071
I can't even comprehend what it must be like to be Patrick. Regardless of the actual threat level I can't imagine what kind of mindset would drive me to open my home to strangers if I were dealing with even a small fraction of the shit he is. He must just live in a perpetual state of cognitive dissonance.

Martin

Thinks sucking cock is legal
Forum Clout
They would effect his eligibility. Usually most preferred carriers, won't insure a property with more than 2 losses, and some won't even allow more than one. The question is if the damage of the vandalism exceeds his deductible. The average deductible on a homeowners policy is usually $1000. If the damage isn't substantially more than the deductible there is no point in reporting the claim. The insurance company only keeps track of losses that are reported to them. If he's not reporting the vandalism losses to his insurance, then they aren't impacting his rates.

It's unlikely but it is theoretically possible that all these calls to the police to his home are impacting the crime statistics for his zip code, which could cause some companies to increase the overall rate for the area. Each company underwrites risk internally usually with their own proprietary methodology. Aspects of it are transparent, but most of it is opaque, and its difficult to determine what factors are driving the rate outside of the obvious such as fire line codes, distance from the nearest fire hydrant, etc. Whether or not the excessive police calls to his house or his reports of vandals are effecting local rates depends on each companies underwriting methodology, which particular crime statistics they use for their metrics and how heavily they are weighted towards overall premium.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I'm 100% in on helping Patrick lose his only job, because get them children leave no one standing and all

This is the way.

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
I stayed there for one night. I walked out to take a piss on the first night and Pat was vigorously backing up onto a door handle for sexual gratification. Very unsanitary! I think Nicki was on the other side of the door, ensuring it stayed shut until Pat finished.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Dear Joey

Thank you for reaching out to us.
We have contacted the host who assures us that these events do not coincide with any booked days via AirBnB.
The property has CCTV and a Shot Spotter at the end of the street. Please enjoy your stay safely in the Milwaukee Ghetto, Child.

AirBnB
I’d love if AirBnB advertised that a property was near a shot spotter.