Why is this his life?

Doyle Hargraves

You're just a humped over retard to me.
Call me a faggot but I've been listening to lil null's podcast and one bit in particular stood out. To paraphrase: next time you feel bad for a retard, don't. They are assholes. There is a correlation between being a retard and an asshole and God made it this way for a reason.

So basically pat is a fat retard and he deserves it.

G

Call me a faggot but I've been listening to lil null's podcast and one bit in particular stood out. To paraphrase: next time you feel bad for a retard, don't. They are assholes. There is a correlation between being a retard and an asshole and God made it this way for a reason.

So basically pat is a fat retard and he deserves it.
Like down syndrome retards?

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
This could have ceased being his life years ago but he had to continue doubling down until he was in a large amount of debt and his career was in ruins. One or two months of keeping his Twitter private and not responding to anything and he'd be a footnote in our history. On top of that he's a fucking cunt. He deserves everything he gets.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
More the colloquial "retard" or barely average retards like patrick. That said actual retards can be assholes too just because they usually have the awareness to know they can get away with it and will laugh in your face as they do it. It's kinda awesome, actually.

Yeah a lot of them seem to pick up basic grifting skills like Bobo and half of the Stern wack pack.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
This could have ceased being his life years ago but he had to continue doubling down until he was in a large amount of debt and his career was in ruins. One or two months of keeping his Twitter private and not responding to anything and he'd be a footnote in our history. On top of that he's a fucking cunt. He deserves everything he gets.
Remember him using a school shooting to sell his shit books to people on twitter?

Hey Pat, I said in your last twitter ban thread that I really would like a return to Cumiaposting, but as long as you're on the net in any capacity I will never stop fucking with you, or your cunt wife.

Enjoy a small taste of today's shenanigans:

l1.png

l2.png
rr.png

r1.png

r2.png
tr1.png

fr1.png

fr2.png

I'm back fucking with Pat again because Niki has pinned this to the top of her twitter:

nr.png

I own your wife's pinned tweet piggy, and I'm going to keep fucking with you until I own your pinned tweet as well.

Doyle Hargraves

You're just a humped over retard to me.
Remember him using a school shooting to sell his shit books to people on twitter?

Hey Pat, I said in your last twitter ban thread that I really would like a return to Cumiaposting, but as long as you're on the net in any capacity I will never stop fucking with you, or your cunt wife.

View attachment 67698
View attachment 67697
View attachment 67699
View attachment 67701
View attachment 67700
View attachment 67702
View attachment 67704
View attachment 67703

I'm back fucking with Pat again because Niki has pinned this to the top of her twitter:

View attachment 67705

I own your wife's pinned tweet piggy, and I'm going to keep fucking with you until I own your pinned tweet as well.
I wonder how united healthcare feels about real life tough guys who take all comers and casually issue rape threats. They probably don't care much for at home cold callers, but couldn't hurt to make them aware.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.

View attachment 67698
View attachment 67697
View attachment 67699
View attachment 67701
View attachment 67700
View attachment 67702
View attachment 67704
View attachment 67703

View attachment 67705

TYFYS.