• This is a forum for the fans of the radio show Opie and Anthony. Opie and Anthony were known for their critical analysis of popular culture, frequent parodies and satire.  This website is separated into categories for analysis, critique,  and informational purposes only. Posts are reflective of that poster's views exclusively. They are not shared by the site owner, admin, or any other posters. 

This website is not for profit and does not have a stated goal. Anyone claiming that this website has any goals is mistaken and probably had a very low gpa in High School.

Why is Opie Asian now?

Untitled.png

Should've gotten a better eyelift, stupid.

In one of his dumb live streams with Carl he turns the camera to selfie mode on his face for a few seconds and you can tell he’s trying to look over the work he recently had done to his eyes. I think that’s around the time he got it done, because it was the first time I had noticed it and you can tell he was self conscious about it and trying to see how it looks on camera like it was new. I think they were in the subway sushi place, I have no idea why I remember that.