• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why is Cumia's pedophilia not national news? I am disappointed in this forum.

upanddown

Forum Clout
In the glory days we got stupid ass Joe to make a fool of himself on national television.

Once upon a time we had fuckers making full blown seven part documentaries.

We all know that Anthony Cumia is a child predator and pederast.

We know that he is on record as saying he would go as low as 13.

We know that he was caught following preteens on Instagram and TikTok, which he promptly covered up.

We know about the selfcuttinggirl saga, in which both he (and James Morton) were in contact with what they believed to be a 14 year old.

We have various testimonies from @BenDovid.

What's the problem? Why is Anthony Cumia allowed to be a blatant pedophile with a large platform on the internet?

Why hasn't he been thrown to the Twitter wolves for his sickness?

Why is Opie the only one with the integrity to call this piece of shit out for the human garbage he is?

Why are Jim and Sam allowed to argue on the air about DVDs knowing they are besties with a child rapist?

What can be done to remedy this situation?

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Eh it doesn't really take any intervention to make nana's life worse than it already is at this point. His heart is on its last legs and his girlfriend is so clearly just waiting for him to croak so she can cash in. Same with samcro. He has nothing in his life at this point other than alcohol and anger and it's a beautifully fitting end for the pedo.

Edit - Forgot she's not allowed to drink anymore so now all she has is anger. Have fun with that for your remaining days, nana!

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
The fact he's a niche character in an already niche political counter-cultural movement which constantly tries to call everyone, especially each other out as pedophiles sadly means his crimes are drowned out by a sea of accusations towards more noteworthy people.

G

Same fuck reason we can’t get Norton in trouble for raping an underage girl. Even if she wasn’t underage it was still rape. Anthony and the Jim Norton show will reunite in hell.

sinbad

Accomplished comedian sinbad
Forum Clout
Anthony hasn't been on the news probably since he got fired from O&A and he's on deaths door anyway

G

Idk Why isn't the fact that @Jenna's a pedophile a bigger deal around here? I'll answer: because everyone here is selective. @Jenna's just one witty reply away from his entire history of creepiness getting memory holed by you guys. Not pfg.

Last edited by a moderator:
Forum Clout
Our best chance was when Donald Jr. did his show and we could have ran with it to faggot media sources. We dropped the ball.

Renaus

Forum Clout
To be honest, I'm a little bit surprised that no even one of those youtube channels about lolcows made a video about Cumia.

Clubber Lange

Rock ‘em, bro!
Forum Clout
To be honest, I'm a little bit surprised that no even one of those youtube channels about lolcows made a video about Cumia.
I get the impression the floodgates will open when he dies. So you really don’t have long to wait.

Forum Clout
I get the impression the floodgates will open when he dies. So you really don’t have long to wait.
1701912167588.png

Forum Clout
Has there ever been hard evidence? Like obviously I know Cumia is a pedo because so many people have said it and the odd shit he said on O&A but I guess until we have strong evidence showing that Cumia is indeed a pedo (Like getting caught in a sting) then it is easy for people to pretend it doesn't happen.

Also, as for the national news, the man isn't relevant enough for that.

Forum Clout
Has there ever been hard evidence? Like obviously I know Cumia is a pedo because so many people have said it and the odd shit he said on O&A but I guess until we have strong evidence showing that Cumia is indeed a pedo (Like getting caught in a sting) then it is easy for people to pretend it doesn't happen.

Also, as for the national news, the man isn't relevant enough for that.
Sketchy albeit technically legal relationships, lots of talk, but I don't think there's anything he could be prosecuted for. IMO Nana would absolutely LOVE to be identified on a national level as a pedo. He's always the one who brings it up, and he always seems quite proud of it, too. Prosecuted, of course not, but called out? He wouldn't care, as he has nothing left to lose anyhow. I mean what, would Gavin get mad at him? Would Geno really care?

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
As irrelevant as he now is, there's plenty of people that have had some shit happen and you go "who the fuck is that?" and learn about them then, for Nana to be publicly shamed. I mean, fuck, my first memory of hearing the name Opie and Anthony was seeing them on huge posters at the XM display at fucking Wal Mart.
I also think Joey Diaz threatening Redbar should be national news, but what do I know...