• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why is a 140 IQ, marathon running black belt and expert marksman and best selling author living in abject poverty?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
His house is a shit hole in Tyrone ghetto land, his car is 15 years old with enough mileage to land on the moon. He dresses in fruit of the loom basics from the big and tall shops bargain bucket.

Something doesn’t quite add up. A super genius playboy shouldn’t be living like Gil from the Simpsons.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Because, child. He needs to live amongst the masses not above them. He needs to hear the rhythm of their hearts, feel the power of their soul, and see intellect of their minds, little one. I’m sorry you’re so stupid. I can’t help you with my genius IQ.

If I was in his circumstances I’d be so embarrassed for anybody to ever discover the way I lived or the car I drove. The way he actually flexes them like he’s Dan Bilzerian is beyond mental illness.

how do you get into your mid 40s and still live like that unless you had a medical catastrophe or a severe gambling addiction or something?

G

You would've thought the NSA would've scooped him up by now to do black ops that involves codebreaking and breaking Chechnyan's necks.

5-BA04-B82-6-E89-43-AF-9607-5-D395174-B69-E.gif

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
I'd like to point out that the three most important things with real estate are location, location, location.

Pat's location is in the shadow of a hulking, Soviet-style housing block of 21 single bedroom and "efficiency" apartments; filled to the brim with a vibrant mix of large, fresh-off-the-boat immigrant families and down-on-their-luck meth enthusiasts who appreciate easy access to the alleyway behind the building to conduct their business.

Facing his house across the street is more slum accommodation, this time dating back to the Great Depression.

Lucky Pat.

Sputnik

Females arent funny
His house is in its location so his new better wife can swallow all the negro seed her heart desires. As his books become optioned into scripts that become sci-fi epics you’ll be forced to sit at Panera and find your peanut butter, jelly.