• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why has none of Jims friend sat him down and told him that his "characters" suck and he is tarnishing whatever is left of his "reputation"?

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Like what the fuck is even this:

1685826993079.png

1685827117405.png

I feel second-hand embarrassment when I watch this shit.

Last edited:

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
I have a feeling that any "friends" that he ever had completely gave up on him when he started doing a show with Sam Roberts. He pretty much announced that he has given up
I’m convinced Jim only had friends in the sense that he was the coattail rider at the Cellar. Later on people mainly tolerated him because he’d get them radio time.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
I have a feeling that any "friends" that he ever had completely gave up on him when he started doing a show with Sam Roberts. He pretty much announced that he has given up
Colin refuses to do podcasts but has gone on their show a handful of times. I genuinely wonder how big their audience is. Genuinely.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Forum Clout
Colin refuses to do podcasts but has gone on their show a handful of times. I genuinely wonder how big their audience is. Genuinely.
I would be curious to know if he does it to plug gigs or just out of misguided loyalty to Jim. I would guess that he just goes on to fuck around knowing that plugging his gigs or specials would reach no one outside of some retarded wrestling fans that won't help him in any way.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
They didn't sit him down and say that blowing a 6'4" Viking and doing twenty years of pedophile jokes and telling everyone about your own childhood abuse stories was abnormal either. Even Opie went to Patrice after the whole 'Brazil hookers' episode and told him "what are you doing?". That these guys were oversharing and into some grotesque stuff that turned even the shock jocks off.

But part of the reason these people are friends with Norton is because they are all sickos themselves. Louis CK is a kike pervert. Vos was a crackhead who went gay for more drugs. Bobby raped retarded people in his group home and blew a guy for a steak. Patrice went to jail for raping a White girl. They all raped hookers in Brazil. Florentine drove one wife to suicide and had another cheat on him like crazy and he is more well adjusted than the other cellar comics.

The Cellar was always owned and operated by kikes as well. So you look at the big names that came from that club and they are all no talent kike weirdos like Jon Stewart Leibowitz or Judd Apatow, Sarah Silverman, Amy Schumer, and whatnot. The club is just a jewish temple for dogshit humor.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
How long did that Chip thing go? It was funny enough the first couple times, especially with Shovelchin McGillicutty to ogle, but it got sadder and sadder as it just kept going.
I think that (or the Chip cartoon) was the first major mark of Jim giving up , and just relentlessly spamming the same bits for peanuts.

The characters had some great bits throughout the years on the show, but new ones would pop up or they would be used more sparingly. Now it's just Chip on an insufferable loop with the very occasional Uncle Paul... or so I assume. I have not been actively keeping up with da sektur since the reddit got axed.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
How long did that Chip thing go? It was funny enough the first couple times, especially with Shovelchin McGillicutty to ogle, but it got sadder and sadder as it just kept going.
I think that (or the Chip cartoon) was the first major mark of Jim giving up , and just relentlessly spamming the same bits for peanuts.

The characters had some great bits throughout the years on the show, but new ones would pop up or they would be used more sparingly. Now it's just Chip on an insufferable loop with the very occasional Uncle Paul... or so I assume. I have not been actively keeping up with da sektur since the reddit got axed.
You’re part of the problem.

Get it? Heh

:pfg_md: