• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why has Anthony looked like different humans throughout his life?

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
I feel like most people generally look the same their entire life. Obviously they age and shit like that look at someone’s childhood photos and you can usually tell it’s them.

Not Ugly Anthony Cumia though… why does he look like a totally different person every decade? For real it’s like he’s a shapeshifter.
I find the eyes usually remain the same, but not in Anthony's case.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I think it's to do with the pedophilia.

"Child blood allows me to change shape as I please" - Anthony Cumia

Sick stuff.

anigif_sub-buzz-15709-1534877605-12.gif

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Not Ugly Anthony Cumia though… why does he look like a totally different person every decade? For real it’s like he’s a shapeshifter.
He would change his habits in extreme ways. Sometimes drinking and then sometimes slowing the drinking way down. Years of cocaine then a heart attack putting that to a stop. Years of HGH or whatever roids he was on during that period where he was trying to get buff then seemingly stopping working out entirely. Then the stuff like hair plugs and radically changing his hairstyle from the huge afro that he never touched to $300 appointments at John's Hog.

He also looks different in a lot of photos because of makeup and lighting. His appearances on like Fox News or the Tonight Show were after the makeup ladies smeared paint and concealer all of over his face. Then you had untouched photos like him with Mike Tyson where he looks like a 90-year-old man.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
I think it's to do with the pedophilia.

"Child blood allows me to change shape as I please" - Anthony Cumia

Sick stuff.

anigif_sub-buzz-15709-1534877605-12.gif
Normally the blood of virgins would keep him young and agile however he fucked up at one point and switched to trannies by accident (he thought sue was a girl) and it threw the entire vampiric process into wack, so now he looks like his current day self (awful dead skin, dry hay head of hair etc, goblin features).