• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why doesn’t he threaten us with prison/the knock anymore?

G

lol.jpg

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Covid Cumia literally called Milwaukee PD and asked if there was a case and they said no they had no idea what he was talking about and took down his name and said theyd let em know if there are any criminal charges/complaints he needs to know about or some shit like that. There is no Milwaukee PD investigation thats why he doesnt mention it anymore

G

Covid Cumia literally called Milwaukee PD and asked if there was a case and they said no they had no idea what he was talking about and took down his name and said theyd let em know if there are any criminal charges/complaints he needs to know about or some shit like that. There is no Milwaukee PD investigation thats why he doesnt mention it anymore
I actually felt retarded and I'm almost positive that despite me giving my real name and an actual, though not my primary cell, number, that they didn't actually take them down. I think the cop yes'd me and moved on. If there was an investigation of any source that they were following up on I should have had a callback. The only way I'll know for sure is if he gets murdered and they call me lol.