Why does the "left" always act like faggots??

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
I hate the "left" and "right" talk...

but why is it always people on the left act like they are smarter; always smug like. I had to watch a interview things for my masters degree and I can spot these worthless shit fuckers miles away.

is there a book covering this shit?

and yea, I'm in my masters, I'm not gay, I just wanted free VA money.

G

but why is it always people on the left act like they are smarter; always smug like. I had to watch a interview things for my masters degree and I can spot these worthless shit fuckers miles away.

Thank you for your service.

G

but why is it always people on the left act like they are smarter; always smug like.

They’re over educated (source please?!) and over socialized (pronouns please!?), putting them on a psychological leash of extreme conformity and irrationality ( they act like women).

This makes them feel morally and intellectually superior to those that don’t share the same views that they themselves learned from an authority figure (usually academia).

You talk to any “falangist” or “fascist” and they have the same smug faggot condescension because they read some books.
This is from uncle ted’s manifesto
Ole uncle ted.

G

The right NEVER does this. Christians never act like they're smug.

When they say proven science is wrong, and words written in a thousand year old book is right, don't puss out. Say what you really feel. C'mon I want to hear all about it.