Why does Pat hate his own child?

G

He hates children. He is a sick fuck. What made me hate him was that tweet where he earnestly said that children shouldnt get summer break.

He supports trans kids/multiation because he hates him. He is literally evil... an evil character from a childrens book.

Its why hes friends with child molestors like that guy on his fb friends. He is glad that 8 year old girl was raped.

And its why "child" is his primary insult.

I hate Patrick so much.

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
Annabelle reaching out to her biological father:

Hi Pat, my name is Annabelle, my mother is Adrienne. Although we have not met I understand you are my birth parent and would like to have the opportunity to get to know you. This is a weird email to write and I’m not sure how I feel but it feels like the right thing to do.

-Annabelle.

Patrick:

You are going to prison, stlaker.
You are mentally ill, stlaker.
You have been instructed, many
hundreds of times, to cease
contacting this phone number.
Continuing to do so constitutes
felony telephone harassment. Do
not contact this number again.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Annabelle reaching out to her biological father:

Hi Pat, my name is Annabelle, my mother is Adrienne. Although we have not met I understand you are my birth parent and would like to have the opportunity to get to know you. This is a weird email to write and I’m not sure how I feel but it feels like the right thing to do.

-Annabelle.
You have not earned the right to call me Pat, Child.

EraGodless

I heard that Pat voluntarily gave away any custody rights out of spite for Adrienne. So in other words, because Pat was mad, he took it out on his daughter and used his not being in his daughter’s life was a way to score points anc get back at Adrienne. Pat is a truly despicable cunt who was spoiled and enabled by a strange wanna be hippie mom.
Annabelle will eventually find her way home, child.

The fact he had the balls to write that in his dedication in his stupid dogshit book, tells you all you need to know about Patrick. Always the victim.

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
It's just basic human psychology when dealing with narcissists. Narcissist parents see their children as possessions, not people. Everybody else in the entire world only exists to make Patrick's star shine brighter. Niki's so he can brag about being a sex god. He goes to conventions to take pictures with Africans to pretend he has diverse friends. Annabelle can't be his honor roll daughter, his soccer star, his 1st chair violin, whatever accomplishment would give Patty his "good parent" happy feeling.

He doesn't hate Annabelle, not yet at least. If she turns 18, he tries to crawl back into her life and she tells him to fuck off, then he might genuinely hate her. For now he reinforces the fact that he could have been a better parent, that Ade is abusing her by not letting Patrick pass down his infinite wisdom upon her.