• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why does Nicole say "judge" instead of "your honor".

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
I've gotten my share of traffic tickets and drug charges and it's honestly not that uncommon. I even started saying it. Should be noted a judge once said I should be strung up by my ankles so take what I say with a drop of cum.

She never cared about the case at all. Patrick reached out to Minc Law, the leading internet defamation law firm, and Brinton found a warm body who passed the Wisconsin bar to sit in while he argues the case. Pretty much just a legal technicality for her to be there.

But then the case spins out of control, she realizes Patrick is a habitual liar, people on the internet dig up bikini pictures and call her an ugly racist cunt, Brinton starts hacking into the website to gain evidence, all the while her client continues to harass and threaten the people he's suing, every day. But she's still obligated to put on a ladysuit and appear before Judge Ashley.

It's gotta be rough to become a supporting character in an online lolcow soap opera. Especially if the only reason you support Patrick is he's paying you to do so. Now she probably hates us, hates Pat, hates Brinton, and just hopes she can get out of this mess with her hands clean.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
But she's still obligated to put on a ladysuit and appear before Judge Ashley.
At least the top half; and she's not bothering with makeup for her later appearances.

Also, I have a theory that she only calls him "Your Honor" in the bedroom.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
B4-FE7696-EFDE-4-A29-996-A-FD758-D0-F0-B65.jpg

"Don't ask me, I'm just a girl. Heeheehee."