• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why does he look like this?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
174981_v9_bb.jpg
Maybe if he just did one of these cosmetic procedures it wouldn’t be that apparent, but combined it has that uncanny valley thing going on.

Wouldn’t you stop yourself after the first few things, do they not realise what they’re doing? I don’t get it at all.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
He's obviously a gay man. Might explain it. The gays fear getting old more than regular people fear terminal cancer

He’s had some fantastic girlfriends through the year, the spoils of being a filthy rich Hollywood freak.

Emilia Clarke being the pick of the bunch.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
All of these guys now get fake hair and it adds to the unnatural overworked faces they have. No doubt that “hair” has a Brillo pad texture and gets spray painted every morning. Also has tiny little rat eyes

How can you not realise you look so ridiculous with fake hair like that?

I know it’s the toupe fallacy before @admin lurks with his autism.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
It’s like Elons fake hair. Once you notice it you can never not look at it. They should just man up and go bald or rock the thin hair.

I’m pretty sure even with a successful transplant you need to take medication to retain it, and if you stop it goes quicker than not taking it, like ant is experiencing now.

It’s just not worth it, I might feel differently if I lost mine but I think I’d just shave it like a man.

G

I’m pretty sure even with a successful transplant you need to take medication to retain it, and if you stop it goes quicker than not taking it, like ant is experiencing now.

It’s just not worth it, I might feel differently if I lost mine but I think I’d just shave it like a man.
you're having a civil discussion with SueLightning about men's hairstyles?
what's the world coming to?!

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout

I've generally had long hair for most of my life and always dreaded the idea of losing my hair. I still wouldn't be stoked about it, but I shaved my head last year and learned that I'd probably look pretty badass completely bald.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I've generally had long hair for most of my life and always dreaded the idea of losing my hair. I still wouldn't be stoked about it, but I shaved my head last year and learned that I'd probably look pretty badass completely bald.

My friend is going bald and really upset about it, and he sends me hair transplant Instagram things and sometimes they look good but every single time, when they shave their head for the operation they look completely fine or way better.

Just not worth the hassle.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
My friend is going bald and really upset about it, and he sends me hair transplant Instagram things and sometimes they look good but every single time, when they shave their head for the operation they look completely fine or way better.

Just not worth the hassle.
Either go bald or go bald and wear a wig. Why the hell you would spend thousands for fake hair is beyond me. It doesn’t look real and it still ends up thinning anyway. Plus, you know, your body could literally reject the follicles and cause your scalp to start rotting away.

And for what? Because “girls like hair”? If that were true women wouldn’t date men at all. We all end up going bald. Plus if you DONT go bald thats a sign of low T. Or something.