• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why does everyone seem to hate Andrew Schultz?

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
I've never watched any of his specials, my biggest exposure to him is a couple of a YouTube clips which consist of some bits from his stand-up and something from his podcast.
But from what I've seen he's funny, funnier than most comedians out there. He seems to always have new material based on what's topical and yet whenever I see him mentioned it's always about how unfunny he is, often likening him to Rogan and Schaub.

Forum Clout
He just seems like a massive, arrogant douche. I haven’t watched his standup, so I can’t speak to that but he’s unfunny, vapid, and witless on all the pods I’ve seen him on, including his own. His pod has a hip street shitter on it AND a faggot with a man bun. Very queefy.

That said, I’ve heard he’s helped out a lot of up and coming comedians, and he’s friends with many comedians I like so maybe I’m misinterpreting.

Forum Clout
Two fold for me:

1) He’s a faggot chameleon who grew up in the East village who melds his accent depending on who he is talking to. I remember reading comments from his fans about how he was shitting on Lebanese in front of saudis and how intelligent the material was. Similar to Rogan fans, you can do 10 minutes of research on something, pass it off as your own observation and they lap it up as if you’re someone cultured.

2) His newer content is literally clickbait YouTube titles like “Did Hillary really develop her own vaccine??” with him looking quizzically into the camera in the thumbnail.

He’s dipping his hands in every insufferable way of creating content as possible (crowd work, conspiracy riffing, comedian podcast craft discussion) and it stinks.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Unfunny fucking faggot who loves slapping his knees and overreacting to every joke, speaks like a dumb fucking wigger, fucking idiot Rogannite who wants to be a comedian but also a serious political voice, oh and he’s part of Rogans “death squad”. He’s an unfunny talentless annoying fag

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
I think it's all attitude. It's interesting that you say he's funny because in pretty much every clip I see of him, he's not even trying to be funny. He's pontificating and bloviating and taking himself way too seriously. Granted the only clips I see are from those podcast recap accounts on youtube (2lazy2try, Podcast Cringe) where they are shitting on him. He also seems really, really dumb and phony. His fake laugh is ridiculously over the top. It's like the old Molly Shannon character going "I love it I love it I love it!!!!"

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
I think it's all attitude. It's interesting that you say he's funny because in pretty much every clip I see of him, he's not even trying to be funny. He's pontificating and bloviating and taking himself way too seriously. Granted the only clips I see are from those podcast recap accounts on youtube (2lazy2try, Podcast Cringe) where they are shitting on him. He also seems really, really dumb and phony. His fake laugh is ridiculously over the top. It's like the old Molly Shannon character going "I love it I love it I love it!!!!"
My exposure to him is clips like this which I found funny.

IanHalperin

Vibin'
Forum Clout
Them sneakez be them thangs I be wearin' on my muffugin feets, homeboy...
Stealth_20240727_190424.jpg

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
He just seems like a massive, arrogant douche. I haven’t watched his standup, so I can’t speak to that but he’s unfunny, vapid, and witless on all the pods I’ve seen him on, including his own. His pod has a hip street shitter on it AND a faggot with a man bun. Very queefy.

That said, I’ve heard he’s helped out a lot of up and coming comedians, and he’s friends with many comedians I like so maybe I’m misinterpreting.
Isn’t one of those that Akaash Singh asshole who seems to do a black people/white people routine but just replaces black with Indian?