Why Does Daughter Abandoning Patrick, Think It’s A Fundamental Right That He And His Band Of Freaks Be Allowed To Talk About Sex With Your Children?

EraGodless

That's what the Florida (and other states are starting to follow suit) is about-- as an educator, you cannot discuss sex with elementary school students (3rd grade and under). You think the fags/queers would be smart enough to just be happy with grooming middle school & high school kids and not put up so much as a fuss to draw attention to the fact that they were having these sexual conversations with kids that are 10 and younger.

G

Because when a pedophile grooms a child with their sexual depravity, they need to get them while they are young and impressionable.

Basically what I'm saying is Patrick Tomlinson and his associates are pedophiles and groomers and if I ever see any of them talking to mine or anyone else's children I'll be in some hot water with ol Johnny Law again.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
There’s a quote attributable to Lenin that goes something like:
“Give me four years to teach the children and the seed I have sown will never be uprooted.”
So they want to plant their seed in children. Pretty simple.
It's Aristotle: “Give me a child until he is 7 and I will show you the man.”

I saw a preacher on TV once arguing about how schools shouldn't teach religion and shouldn't pray in class. His argument was that teaching his kids about religion was his job as a parent, and his pastor's; if he left it up to a government-run school it'd only be taught wrong.

I think there's an element of that in teaching elementary-aged kids about sex. These freaks don't just want it taught, they want it taught their way: that a man who thinks he's Napoleon is mentally ill, but a man who thinks he's a women is brave and strong (until the cognitive dissonance becomes too strong and he kills himself - which is somehow your fault).

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
they want to plant their seed in children.

0_pPLmuk-ILKu0OHpw.jpeg

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
It's Aristotle: “Give me a child until he is 7 and I will show you the man.”

I saw a preacher on TV once arguing about how schools shouldn't teach religion and shouldn't pray in class. His argument was that teaching his kids about religion was his job as a parent, and his pastor's; if he left it up to a government-run school it'd only be taught wrong.

I think there's an element of that in teaching elementary-aged kids about sex. These freaks don't just want it taught, they want it taught their way: that a man who thinks he's Napoleon is mentally ill, but a man who thinks he's a women is brave and strong (until the cognitive dissonance becomes too strong and he kills himself - which is somehow your fault).
I live in a decently wealthy deep blue area that’s loaded with limousine liberals. They’re all about defunding the police and saving the homeless until a bum actually shows up to our neighborhood. It’s awesome - they have no issues making hypocritical demands to the local government because they think voting Dem automatically makes them good people.

The trans thing is already tiptoeing along that line with trans women competing for womens scholarships and championships. As that type of shit happens more and more, they’ll start demanding the schools cut that shit out so their daughters don’t get fucked out of sports.

EraGodless

I live in a decently wealthy deep blue area that’s loaded with limousine liberals. They’re all about defunding the police and saving the homeless until a bum actually shows up to our neighborhood. It’s awesome - they have no issues making hypocritical demands to the local government because they think voting Dem automatically makes them good people.

The trans thing is already tiptoeing along that line with trans women competing for womens scholarships and championships. As that type of shit happens more and more, they’ll start demanding the schools cut that shit out so their daughters don’t get fucked out of sports.
Fuck sports- what happens when their daughters start getting fucked out of academic scholarships?