Why do you think it's acceptable to lie

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
he seriously needs a basketball american encounter. I swear if he just replied " lol I fucked it up " about the fence and had a little humility, it would do wonders to help rehab his image and not always come across as a flaming piece of dog shit. He really is like Chris Chan when it comes to " trolls " . Does he think everyone here is a hivemind that is lead by a singular queen? Does he not realize that some people would probably lay off and forget all about him if he would just laught at himself over his stupid mistakes.

I hate you Patrick S. Tomlinson.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
he seriously needs a basketball american encounter. I swear if he just replied " lol I fucked it up " about the fence and had a little humility, it would do wonders to help rehab his image and not always come across as a flaming piece of dog shit. He really is like Chris Chan when it comes to " trolls " . Does he think everyone here is a hivemind that is lead by a singular queen? Does he not realize that some people would probably lay off and forget all about him if he would just laught at himself over his stupid mistakes.

I hate you Patrick S. Tomlinson.
I got into Chris, I mean Ian Brandon Anderson, about the Liquid saga and yep. Totally right. His view of himself is fucking titanium. Its always everyone else's fault and reality warps with his perception of it. It's what makes him the absolute best to follow and makes him deserve everything he gets.

This last, bizarre exchange would fool a psychiatric evaluator into thinking he's schizophrenic or something. The constant contradicting, the absolute refusal to give up the last word, the ignoring serious events in the real world that can impact his life significantly...

I mean there is a day where licensed bailiffs will come and haul his shit away and perhaps, if he pushes it, go for the house. But he will ignore every email, every tweet, every letter and friendly knock by a collector because 'No. I don't owe a cent.'

I just hope there's some footage of him trying to fight the bailiffs or whatever and then, Allah willing, some rascal gets to buy his crap for pennies on the dollar and we can all get lactose intolerant on the creamy milk...

Chris says' No its not' because he is an autistic perfect storm of bad parenting, coddling, poor schooling, pop culture and the Internet etc... Fatso says 'No. Its not' because he is a stuck up, smug cunt.

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
I got into Chris, I mean Ian Brandon Anderson, about the Liquid saga and yep. Totally right. His view of himself is fucking titanium. Its always everyone else's fault and reality warps with his perception of it. It's what makes him the absolute best to follow and makes him deserve everything he gets.

This last, bizarre exchange would fool a psychiatric evaluator into thinking he's schizophrenic or something. The constant contradicting, the absolute refusal to give up the last word, the ignoring serious events in the real world that can impact his life significantly...

I mean there is a day where licensed bailiffs will come and haul his shit away and perhaps, if he pushes it, go for the house. But he will ignore every email, every tweet, every letter and friendly knock by a collector because 'No. I don't owe a cent.'

I just hope there's some footage of him trying to fight the bailiffs or whatever and then, Allah willing, some rascal gets to buy his crap for pennies on the dollar and we can all get lactose intolerant on the creamy milk...

Chris says' No its not' because he is an autistic perfect storm of bad parenting, coddling, poor schooling, pop culture and the Internet etc... Fatso says 'No. Its not' because he is a stuck up, smug cunt.
God I can not wait for that day. During that moment when everything comes crashing down, his manufactured persona, all the lies he tells himself and others, how I wish I could be there. I honestly hope he loses it all because that fat piece of shit couldn't handle getting infected with the same venom he spews out daily online. Patrick had to be the tough guy and draw the battle line in the sand about dealing with trolls. They weren't gonna mess with this special boy and get away with it, no one gets the better of this stealthy geek. He was gonna take that bet in court and sue everyone ! Well he fucking lost and instead of being a man about it and ponying up what is owed, he has to retreat further into his delusions because he wrote a check his fat fucking ass couldn't cash.

Fuck you Patrick S. Tomlinson. Pay Quasi his mother fucking money.