• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why do you think girls wear these pants at the jem?

I'm not complaining, but it can't be comfortable for all these gym whores.

20221207_214737.jpg

TheNanaDook

There’s a girl at my gym that is an optical illusion. From most angles she looks fit and a bit thick, cock hardening quality. Then when she left i saw her walking to her car and it was 110% cottage cheese legs and bogdanoff lips. It’s like she uses some sort of shapeshift spell in the gym. Don’t trust women is what I’m saying.

There’s a girl at my gym that is an optical illusion. From most angles she looks fit and a bit thick, cock hardening quality. Then when she left i saw her walking to her car and it was 110% cottage cheese legs and bogdanoff lips. It’s like she uses some sort of shapeshift spell in the gym. Don’t trust women is what I’m saying.
there's more flattering clothing for fat women than ever before, because there are more fat women than ever before.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Two-face

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Also, women have dog brains. They don't care, they just want to be noticed.

What's worse is that these are worn by really fat women who have no right be seen in public in general, let alone wearing super tight pants that give them yeast infections
Can that really give them yeast infections?