• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why do the cumia's never date their own kind?

G

all the hooblah about RACEMIXING, HITLER, PURITY (tongue in cheek but he means it) , MULATTO MOOOOOOONGRELS, ETC...

and they all try to whiten their nigger genes.

Besides jennifer (who nana never even liked because 1) he's gay 2) he got moo's sloppy seconds to prove he's not gay),
why has aunty always dated white bitches?
all the pomp and circumstance with the cumias: itaaaaaalian, my mudda, sicily, vino, #lafamiglia,
yet they don't dare be seen in public with somebody that shares their melanin levels
and btw, niccolini is a white bitch, please, hold your ny/italian shit. guarantee her dna is 90% german/austrian (north italian).

Screen Shot 2024-01-04 at 5.52.12 AM.png

Screen Shot 2024-01-04 at 5.48.34 AM.png

ok terrific, a nice moroccan family!

some broad like this should be a nice match:

Screen Shot 2024-01-04 at 5.49.48 AM.png

NOPE

Screen Shot 2024-01-04 at 5.46.32 AM.png

Screen Shot 2024-01-04 at 5.43.43 AM.png

Screen Shot 2024-01-04 at 6.02.36 AM.png

what gives? whats the happs?

oh, and in case you forgot, nana is not an inch over 5'6

Screen Shot 2024-01-04 at 5.38.44 AM.png

at least big bro GOT THE GIRL! AND SHE SQUIRTS! :cool:

[MEDIA=vine]h9KX0InUa2d[/MEDIA]

Last edited by a moderator:

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
In Switzerland we used to, but also still do, call Italians "Tschingg" (pron. as in "chink") because supposedly they played a lot of "cinque di morra" to settle disputes it's like italian rock, paper, scissors. That lead to "Tschingge-Moore" where Moore = Pig and ultimately Tschingg.

I love teaching people new racial epithets and absolutely loved learning about all the english versions.
I love saying "wop" but nobody here would even understand it.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Missy looks like she could bet marks at a bar on the punching bag game and win every time.

Carol looks like any undead zombie from "Creepshow".

Fat Opie needs to lay off the fucking bread.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
It’s because Italy has been ethnically split for such a long time so Moorish Sicilians like myself can claim the whiteness of northern Italy even though we all look Egyptian

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
all the hooblah about RACEMIXING, HITLER, PURITY (tongue in cheek but he means it) , MULATTO MOOOOOOONGRELS, ETC...

and they all try to whiten their nigger genes.

Besides jennifer (who nana never even liked because 1) he's gay 2) he got moo's sloppy seconds to prove he's not gay),
why has aunty always dated white bitches?
all the pomp and circumstance with the cumias: itaaaaaalian, my mudda, sicily, vino, #lafamiglia,
yet they don't dare be seen in public with somebody that shares their melanin levels
and btw, niccolini is a white bitch, please, hold your ny/italian shit. guarantee her dna is 90% german/austrian (north italian).

View attachment 174858
View attachment 174856

ok terrific, a nice moroccan family!

some broad like this should be a nice match:

View attachment 174857

NOPE

View attachment 174854
View attachment 174853
View attachment 174859

what gives? whats the happs?

oh, and in case you forgot, nana is not an inch over 5'6

.View attachment 174852

at least big bro GOT THE GIRL! AND SHE SQUIRTS! :cool:

Missy's lack of lips annoys me

G

This conversation again?

what?
I've never seen a cumia klan race mixing post (just posts about the hack true romance references)
and I've been lurking here since the vizio days, "too cool for the room" guy.

View attachment 174872
all these people have fucked each other

That's why I started this thread, Dawn and nana have great chemistry like they're bf and gf.
Not gonna lie i was kinda filling up thinking about her giant milf beefers flopping up and down riding nana's massive hog. forbidden love.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
The same reason Native American women or black women dated white men. To elevate themselves out of their race. They know they are niggers and deeply ashamed of it.