Why do new games not work nearly as well as vintage games? It doesn’t make any sense.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
My GTA online character is almost 10 years old. It's kinda nuts.

853ve1rf38577bg6pig3h04p3u._SX775_CR0%2C0%2C775%2C775_.jpg

DMAN

NYC Mayor
The companies hire fags and women who have no imagination, no honor, and no creative talent. So that ensures the base of the game itself is awful and unplayable from game mechanics standpoint.

The storylines are also an illusion of “choose your own adventure.” The entire experience is just a straight line with no variance. Your character is usually only given 1 choice to affirm the pre-scripted story play-out without your pesky ideas or choices getting in the way. You also get to watch a poorly-rendered 30 minute movie in between making your character walk a few feet from point A to point B.

Don’t bother trying to “learn” how to play, because there is no rhyme or reason to the physics of the game. Your bullets are going to a totally random area, regardless of where you aim your gun. Also, your character is POV and it doesn’t walk, it floats and glides across the screen faster than a car.

They know dopey gamers will still pay for it whether it sucks or not, because the industry has moved to a new model where the consumer pays for early access to a beta test, rather than for a finalized product. They are more focused on micro transactions for minor/aesthetic features, rather than gameplay.

Most games are now designed to be played online with thousands of people, rather than you alone with a computer. They hope group-playing distracts you from how awful and boring it is.

They know dopes on twitch will play their games on camera, giving them 24 hours of free promotion.

The technology stopped being exciting 15 years ago. I can look at any modern video game and laugh at how they STILL haven’t figured out the hair mechanics, or motion. It all still looks EXACTLY the same as the PS3 era to me. Which by the way, was far too dark and high contrast for my taste. Characters had orange skin, there was no depth to any shadows, all the dark areas on the screen just look pitch black.

Video games are for children.

Voscabulary

and now it's all over
It was a disastrous launch. Remember they had to give everyone a million GTA$ and I bought an Entity XF in yellow that I still have in my garage.

Yes, I'm a loser.
I remember finally being able to buy one of the middle class flats after they gave out the stimulus package, and being well chuffed about it. you earned peanuts for money from missions during those days and couldn't afford shit. now, you can earn close $500k after round an hour or so of playing, but the result is that the in-game economy is completely fucked now. vehicles that would've cost $25k on launch would now cost summat like $1.3 million. it's absurd

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Which one of you is this?

View attachment 145865
You gave me a snuff boner, but it deflated once I saw there's no content on his channel. It says he joined 9 years ago, I hope not specifically to create this channel. I guess I'll have to stick with the tamer WorldStarHipHop fight videos that are posted to the Pussy Pass Denied subreddit (which I'm sure won't be around for much longer). Remember, equal rights call for equal fights.

Last edited:

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
I remember finally being able to buy one of the middle class flats after they gave out the stimulus package, and being well chuffed about it. you earned peanuts for money from missions during those days and couldn't afford shit. now, you can earn close $500k after round an hour or so of playing, but the result is that the in-game economy is completely fucked now. vehicles that would've cost $25k on launch would now cost summat like $1.3 million. it's absurd
A hacker gave me and everyone I was playing with 100s of millions of dollars the first week or so of launch and we immediately bought every single thing you could buy. 2 weeks later our balances were changed to zero by rockstar but we kept all the stuff.

It’sa terrible game and not fun and I don’t understand why anyone plays it, literally low iq nigger and beaner children only I assume.

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
I mostly put it down to PC games being digital purchase only now. Developers know they can release clunky, broken shite with the promise that it'll be patched further down the road and people will put up with it and not get a refund. A lot of people will buy codes from third party sellers too, where you can't get a refund after you've redeemed it no matter how broken the game might be.

Also live service games like Apex, Warzone etc. are just overly ambitious with how often they want to update/overhaul the game, so a lot of what they do just ends up being buggy and broken.

Also kikes. Can't forget about the kikes.