Why do black people kee voting for democrats?

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Cuz white devils represent the right.
Just look at the middle Americans frothing at the mouth over their fallen orange idol.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
To flip the question, why would they vote for Republicans? Genuinely asking, I'd tell you if I wasn't.

The only reason to vote Republican is spite. That’s it. Trump did nothing to help anyone Gentile, but Election night 2016 was still satisfying for the tears.

Nigs put gibs over fucking with fags, and that’s too bad.

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?
The Civil Rights Act was their reparations.
I’ve always said I’d be all for reparations if it came with the caveat that if you took them, you leave America forever.

Over time that would be such a net positive for America it would be worth the initial outlay of trillions.

Do they even really vote if Obama’s not on the ticket?

I just assume enough pre-filled ballots are printed or mail-in ballots are filled out by obese female postal workers to carry the urban areas in swing states.

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy
Until a Denzel or Morgan Freeman tell them the majority of their woes are down to a lack of self-discipline and taking responsibility for themselves and their "communities" and then they become "an Uncle Tom" or "sellout."
It’s a lot easier to blame whateverthefuck than take responsibility for the bad decisions one makes.

I would dearly love a scapegoat for all the dumbass shit I’ve done. Maybe I’ll blame whitey? The Jews? George Soros? Affirmative action? The patriarchy? Someone help me pass the fawkin buck here!

I’ve always said I’d be all for reparations if it came with the caveat that if you took them, you leave America forever.

Over time that would be such a net positive for America it would be worth the initial outlay of trillions.
In the long term we would save money by giving every non White $50,000 and a free ride home.