Why do black people kee voting for democrats?

Illinois is going to be a nigger's paradise come January when anything less than First Degree Murder removed cash bail.
CCE10C47-E799-4312-BD2F-294C8B04280D.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Because they’ve been told for decades they have to do so they keep doing it even though democrats only care about black people for votes. Every now and then some will say “why haven’t they helped my city after saying they were?” But they still vote blue no matter who has they’re told. I’ve seen on black twitter questions of why they hell is so much money going to Ukraine while their cities go to shit but they believe reparations are coming if they keep voting democrat yet we all know that’s not happening.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Greed and a low IQ. They think voting Democrat will give them reparations and an eventual jim crowing of white people, but are too stupid to see that it's not going to happen. They are completely incapable of seeing that they are votes and nothing more.
Every now and then you’ll see some blacks in urban cities question what democrats have done for them after voting democrat for decades yet their neighborhoods have only gotten worse. Of course that leads to ramping up the “Republicans don’t want black people to vote!” and overdramatic nonsense like “They’ll put you back in chains!” (Joe Biden actually said that to a majority black crowd when he was VP) so they keep voting democrat. I remember Elizabeth Warren tip toed around the promise of reparations and sadly many believe it will happen.

Greed and a low IQ. They think voting Democrat will give them reparations and an eventual jim crowing of white people, but are too stupid to see that it's not going to happen. They are completely incapable of seeing that they are votes and nothing more.
They've been talking reparations for 30 years now. Although I definitely see it as a bill that gets voted on eventually and it loses by a narrow margin.

Niggers have gotten trillions since the 60s and have murdered a quarter million Whites since then. We paid enough for a slave trade we had a 1/4 part in.

Uncle Floyd

"But now you're getting sued kinda stupid"
Every now and then you’ll see some blacks in urban cities question what democrats have done for them after voting democrat for decades yet their neighborhoods have only gotten worse. Of course that leads to ramping up the “Republicans don’t want black people to vote!” and overdramatic nonsense like “They’ll put you back in chains!” (Joe Biden actually said that to a majority black crowd when he was VP) so they keep voting democrat. I remember Elizabeth Warren tip toed around the promise of reparations and sadly many believe it will happen.
The Civil Rights Act was their reparations.