Why do black people cover their mouths with a balled-up fist when they laugh?

G

They're devolving

images (3).jpeg

JebJoh

Because slaves were not permitted to laugh, if they were laughing they were up to something besides work or even worse they were laughing at a white person. It was serious enough that they kept barrels nearby to stick their entire heads into when they needed to laugh (hence barrel of laughs) but by covering their mouths they could deny they were laughing and say they had a cough or sneeze coming on and be left alone. If there are any other issues about wokeness you need explained, please find Andy Espresso on twitter and direct your questions to that account.

G

Because slaves were not permitted to laugh, if they were laughing they were up to something besides work or even worse they were laughing at a white person. It was serious enough that they kept barrels nearby to stick their entire heads into when they needed to laugh (hence barrel of laughs) but by covering their mouths they could deny they were laughing and say they had a cough or sneeze coming on and be left alone. If there are any other issues about wokeness you need explained, please find Andy Espresso on twitter and direct your questions to that account.
Hey look, its Buzz Killington.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Hey look, its Buzz Killington.
Yeah really, plus it sounds like made-up shit to make white people feel bad.

The funniest slave thing I ever heard was that they'd call niggers "jelly boys" because when crackers would play golf, in order to keep bees and bugs away they'd smear jam all over a black person and have them round around the golf course. How you can play golf with that hilarity ensuing is anybody's guess.

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
They are the most conformist race, but they conform over nonsense.

I remember all sorts of ridiculous fads started by them, for them, during my formative years. And if one black dude wasn't aware of the fad dejure, he's clowned for
Wow, I never realized the “never relax” applied to themselves as well. Just blew my mind man
They know it better than anyone. The white man feels racist for instinctively feeling that way.

JebJoh

Yeah really, plus it sounds like made-up shit to make white people feel bad.

The funniest slave thing I ever heard was that they'd call niggers "jelly boys" because when crackers would play golf, in order to keep bees and bugs away they'd smear jam all over a black person and have them round around the golf course. How you can play golf with that hilarity ensuing is anybody's guess.
How dare you question my knowledge, this information was confirmed by Andy Espresso AND Layla Rivers themselves. And you don't seem to be feeling all that bad about it.