• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why did we late trannys become socially acceptable?

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
I remember being in my very early 20s when it first started happening. At the time I thought fuck it live and let live. I was part of the problem. Because I never in a million years thought they would become the the most self righteous jewly powered annoying freaks in the world.

there’s many things about myself I don’t like and much I feel shame for. allowing these creatures to prance around without that shame and self hatred has caused a terrible imbalance.

the worst part is I don’t believe there will be a pendulum swing. it’s clearly too late to go back. how in the fuck did women allow this? as bitchy annoying and exhausting as they are. They could have killed this problem in it’s infancy with their own self righteous bullshit.

trannys are the reason I litter.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
The pendulum could swing when people who transitioned in their teens grow up and file massive class action lawsuits against the doctors and psychiatrists that enabled and profited from their delusions.
This what I'm betting-on, sadly it takes a generation of misled ruined people who were probably just lost souls who believed the propaganda. I think some of the activists (especially doctors higher-up in the movement) have a sickness of their own.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
This what I'm betting-on, sadly it takes a generation of misled ruined people who were probably just lost souls who believed the propaganda. I think some of the kike activists (especially kike doctors higher-up in the movement) have a sickness of their own, being godless filthy kikes that deserve death.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
The pendulum could swing when people who transitioned in their teens grow up and file massive class action lawsuits against the doctors and psychiatrists that enabled and profited from their delusions.
Which they'll lose unless major political changes happen alongside.
Politicians appoint judges ..

At best, the taxpayer and not the "medical professionals" and "influencers" ( of any kind) will ultimately be held financially liable.

Death sentence and forfeiture of all assets is the way to deal with the trans pandemic, child.

Forum Clout
During the push for gay marriage 10 - 15 years ago, I remember Congressman Barney Frank (creepy degenerate faggot) telling the T people that they needed to wait their turn and stand on the sidelines for the time being. Sure enough, right after the supreme court ruled in favor of gay marriage, tranny "rights" became the new cause. During the gay marriage debate, I really didn't care about fags getting married. Social conservatives who opposed it were mocked for using the slippery slope argument and history has proved that they were 100% correct. Now we have grown men using womens' locker rooms and dominating womens' athletics. I think it's kind of funny in a way. During a time when white men are the most demonized group in society, we can still win the oppression olympics just by identifying as a woman.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
There's a lot of crossover in how both groups behave these days but the non-binary shit gets on my nerves way worse than trannies. Whatever you say about trannies, it was at least something that existed for a long time before social media.

The non-binary shit is just infuriating because it's nothing other than a social media trend yet it's somehow become something people will defend as being legitimate. Literally just bored teenagers trying to find an identity and people will act as though gender being a social construct has any basis in reality. Fuck off with that shit already.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
During the push for gay marriage 10 - 15 years ago, I remember Congressman Barney Frank (creepy degenerate faggot) telling the T people that they needed to wait their turn and stand on the sidelines for the time being. Sure enough, right after the supreme court ruled in favor of gay marriage, tranny "rights" became the new cause. During the gay marriage debate, I really didn't care about fags getting married. Social conservatives who opposed it were mocked for using the slippery slope argument and history has proved that they were 100% correct. Now we have grown men using womens' locker rooms and dominating womens' athletics. I think it's kind of funny in a way. During a time when white men are the most demonized group in society, we can still win the oppression olympics just by identifying as a woman.
The conservatives kept saying for years and years how gay marriage would lead to shit like bestiality. If they had reined in the bluster and spoken about the actual outcome (men in curlers competing on women's teams, men in pantyhose obliterating records in women's sports), normies might have given it some thought. But bestiality was just too much, too absurd. They sounded like lunatics.

Talk about men in blush and mascara assaulting girls in bathrooms, not that we're all gonna start fucking pigs in the street.

Snake

Forum Clout
The conservatives kept saying for years and years how gay marriage would lead to shit like bestiality. If they had reined in the bluster and spoken about the actual outcome (men in curlers competing on women's teams, men in pantyhose obliterating records in women's sports), normies might have given it some thought. But bestiality was just too much, too absurd. They sounded like lunatics.

Talk about men in blush and mascara assaulting girls in bathrooms, not that we're all gonna start fucking pigs in the street.

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Forum Clout
The tranny stuff is already starting to get pushback. The women's sports stuff is causing people to wake up and face reality.
There have been a recent wave of “academic articles” based on “studies” that suggest male to female trans who compete in female sports don’t have an advantage after a year or two, regardless of when they began their transition.

So those who champion this shit can now hold up their “peer reviewed” journal articles as a defense against those who see it wrong that Brock Lesnar can put on a wig and compete against teenage girls in athletics.

In addition to that, they use the appeal to emotion by saying sports are a “right” and that they can develop strong social bonds and help break down barriers between social groups. True enough, but it’s a convenient moving of the goalposts for the “progressives” who also demonize sports as a hypermasculine preparation for a war-oriented culture.