• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why did Nana and Worm have such weird issues with women?

G

I’ve been listening to old shows and any time women are brought up, featured, or basically focused on in any way, Nana and Worm will say one of the following:

• She’s a fat pig (or fat bitch or fat hole or fat whore)
  • She’s fuckable
  • She’s ugly (often followed by intense disrespect for her “ugliness”)
  • I wish I could do sexual things to her
Thousands of broadcasts and literally any time women are mentioned — you’ll get one of those four responses, sometimes multiple at once. Literally every time.

IMG_0611.jpeg
IMG_0610.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Lucky Buddha Beer

You will be incapacitated if you do not flush
Forum Clout
Sour grapes, as well as grapes they don't even want. One of them is gay and one of them is a Pedophile. You figure it out.

Jim being offended a kind of cute intern girl half his age wasn't sexually interested in him and being so butthurt was bizarre and pathetic. Like a child throwing a tantrum cause his money cant buy him exactly what he wants. Jim is genuinely a 1/10 physically.

Forum Clout
Both were molested as kids. Should be obvious. Pretty much no one makes it out of that normal.
And it left them with unresolved issues, chief among them being homosexual urges that frighten and confuse them. For all their talk about women and heterosexual sex, Jimmy's most fulfilling relationship is with a tranny prostitute who squirts AIDS up his ass, and Nana "dates" a heterosexual woman he studiously avoids whenever possible. Their chatter about women is all posturing, neither one of them really wants hetero sex with adult females.

lowend73

Forum Clout
I’ve been listening to old shows and any time women are brought up, featured, or basically focused on in any way, Nana and Worm will say one of the following:

• She’s a fat pig (or fat bitch or fat hole or fat whore)
  • She’s fuckable
  • She’s ugly (often followed by intense disrespect for her “ugliness”)
  • I wish I could do sexual things to her
Thousands of broadcasts and literally any time women are mentioned — you’ll get one of those four responses, sometimes multiple at once. Literally every time.

View attachment 147943View attachment 147944
It has been mentioned once or twice, but my God is Anthony ugly

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
A decade later and one of them has holed up with a sticky-fingered tranny cum sexworker and the other insists on keeping his paid beard 800 miles away in a separate state.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Both were molested as kids. Should be obvious. Pretty much no one makes it out of that normal.
Even if you believe they never got molested or had homosexual experiences they had extremely strange sexual upbringings. Anthony was fucking adult women his dad banged at 12 and Jim Norton was sniffing pissy panties at 8, along with monster rain obviously.

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
Forum Clout
Opie seems to have a Family and has stabilized him Jim and nana are forever alones
The word "incel" means nothing anymore, but that's literally what they were. They wanted to fuck and couldn't without paying or preying on drunk whores.

Haha this is why the show was funny just Jimmy yelling about his girl issues

G

Jim being offended a kind of cute intern girl half his age wasn't sexually interested in him and being so butthurt was bizarre and pathetic. Like a child throwing a tantrum cause his money cant buy him exactly what he wants. Jim is genuinely a 1/10 physically.
What offended him most in the Intern Dana situation wasn't that she found him physically repulsive. He's used to that. It was that she insinuated that he's a homosexual. She smelled it on him.