• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why did Ant settle his divorce?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
I truly do not understand this story no matter how much I hear it. Back in 04 during the Stern Gag Order rant, O&A describe how Howard was going to have Jennifer on to do a tell all. Cumia explains that he wasn’t scared of the idea because he talked about everything with his marriage.

…However, why does he then describe being compelled to settle upon seeing the Post writer describing his sexual escapades? He was afraid of threesomes coming out in the paper but not on his radio show?

He’s a faaaaag!

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
I think it was less gay and more that baby Nana would have his wife hunt out underage kid bitches. Remember this is pre social media. He was a lot like the yellow king in TD.
I would agree only for I don’t believe this would as career ending at the time. Every big person fucked kids of questionable ages, so the idea that Cumia was having threesomes with 16/17 year old women wouldn’t be that big of a scandal as something gay.

The Greaseman

Slingin' lead!
Because Anthony cheated whilst being married. He was going to lose regardless so he thought it would be better to just settle.

I always find it hilarious when Anthony talks about his divorce and makes it sound like he's the one who has been wronged but he's the one who cheated on his wife.
You don't understand, his wife made him take out the garbage and expected some sort of regular intimacy. Total hell.