Why can't they let this old fuck retire and play with his grandkids

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
He can use all this extra time to read those books Jimmy gave him...oh wait....

1675267217249.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Abe "Penis Pete" Vigodavich
My dad took me to see Ozzy way the fuck back when I was in seventh grade. He was already old as fuck then. My dad used to do an impression of the way he shuffled around the stage. He played a 4 hour show and had a tea break right on the stage with a nice cup and saucer and everything while Zakk Wylde played like a 15 minute solo.

I know I'm gay, but I'm going to be bummed when Ozzy dies. I don't give a fuck when most celebrities die.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I think Ozzy at the point can barely walk, past couple years if he did an appearance or videos they would make sure you didn’t seen him enter a room and he would be sitting with a cane nearby at all times. That NFL kick off performance in Sept you could see they had something holding him up that was covered by his long jacket. He only stood in one place and raised / lowered him on the stage so to not see him walking. When I saw Genesis last year they did something similar like that with Phil Collins by having the lights down when he walked on stage with a cane then lights went up once he was seated. Phil might also not be making it to 2024 like Ozzy.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I think Ozzy at the point can barely walk, past couple years if he did an appearance or videos they would make sure you didn’t seen him enter a room and he would be sitting with a cane nearby at all times. That NFL kick off performance in Sept you could see they had something holding him up that was covered by his long jacket. He only stood in one place and raised / lowered him on the stage so to not see him walking. When I saw Genesis last year they did something similar like that with Phil Collins by having the lights down when he walked on stage with a cane then lights went up once he was seated. Phil might also not be making it to 2024 like Ozzy.
On tv they just showed him standing there, played one note, plugged his album, and then went to the halftime show.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
On tv they just showed him standing there, played one note, plugged his album, and then went to the halftime show.
There’s a full video on YouTube, couple shots you can see what looks like a metal pole by his leg that went up under his long coat. He didn’t move from his spot and he was raised / lowered so you don’t see him even leave the stage.

The joke was always when it came to older acts to “just prop them up and put them on stage” but it looks like they actually had to do that with Ozzy. I know with Brian Wilson they actually carry / roll him out before the curtain / lights go up and place him sitting behind the piano so when the show starts he’s already sitting in front of the audience. At the end they come and pick him up and put him in a chair and wheel him out.

My dad took me to see Ozzy way the fuck back when I was in seventh grade. He was already old as fuck then. My dad used to do an impression of the way he shuffled around the stage. He played a 4 hour show and had a tea break right on the stage with a nice cup and saucer and everything while Zakk Wylde played like a 15 minute solo.

I know I'm gay, but I'm going to be bummed when Ozzy dies. I don't give a fuck when most celebrities die.
I saw Billy Bragg once and he also drank tea on stage.

Hudson

90 year old Willie Nelson gets propped up on a stool every night because his relatives are greedy fucks. He's said that he wants to retire but can't because his family relies on him.
I saw him a few years ago and he did "On the Road Again" twice because he forgot he did it a few minutes earlier.