• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why cant hildy's wife act like a lady?

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Seriously it bothers me so much. She probably texts him poo emoji with updates throughout the day

Screenshot-20240705-071603-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240704-072041-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240704-072249-Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
Seriously it bothers me so much. She probably texts him poo emoji with updates throughout the day

Screenshot-20240705-071603-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240704-072041-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240704-072249-Chrome.jpg
I had only had sinus infections as far as I can tell until I was in my early 30s and had kids. Never vomited or anything else from being sick. Had my son and he brought home norovirus from daycare. I was shitting clear water every 15 minutes and vomiting into a trash can in front of me for 7 hours. Lost 11 lbs and the skin on my fingers was wrinkled/deflated-looking. At one point I was in my shower in a fetal position with the water on just shitting down the drain and dry heaving. A couple of times I started to lose vision while vomiting and I thought my wife was going to have to break the door handle to find me passed out, ass-up, covered in filth on the bathroom floor. Would have been slightly embarrassing...

It's only appropriate to share this type of stuff amongst close stalkerchild friends. I would never post this to a non-anonymous social media account. #ShitCon2024

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I'm an opened minded fella, but I'll say this much: if any woman gets super in depth like this broad about hemorrhoids, or their shits, or God forbid, farts AND laughs at it - you've killed all Femininity and I probably wouldn't help you if you were hanging from a cliff.

Have some fucking dignity. And privacy.