• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why Can’t He Behave?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Anthony Cumia is a fucking enigma. This stupid fucking nignog lost his mind after his only black friend died and a spook took over the US. He legitimately thought a war on white people was beginning and delved deeper into supremacist talking points, despite literally not even being white. He got beat by a black woman after trying to take pictures of her to mock her on twitter due to his obsessive social media addiction. Then like the pussy he is instead of hitting this street hoe he cowered out and called her a coon on twitter, getting him fired. Can we really even fucking blame Opie? I mean, imagine you’re showing up to work for 20 years straight with a dude you’re not even friends with and infact resent, and he singlehandedly turns your show into hour long screaming race arguments over the phone almost daily. If i were Opie I wouldn’t have tried to save Ant’s job because Opie, for as much of a sniveling cunt he is, was right when he said Ant never dealt with his responsibility on getting fired. Even if Opie went to bat for Ant and got his job back, the show was a ticking time bomb that would have lasted maybe another year before Anthony had a racist blow out on air and got fired for that. There’s no way if Anthony didn’t just turn off the news and stop reading niggermania that the show could have lasted in todays society where people can’t hear the word faggot uttered in a stand up comedy special.

And despite all of this, Anthony still decided to try and blame his firing on Opie and Opie alone to this day. When Opie says management had a problem with the race rants I fully believe him. Anthony likes to make it seem like because Sirius XM would let you curse and say nigger on the air that they would also let you spout racial science and eugenics on their airwaves and not fire you for their bottomline if a blogger were to plan a boycott. That’s not even considering the fact that Opie probably would have went to bat for Anthony if Ant hadn’t acted like a passive pussy for 10 years of their friendship and silently mocked Opie behind his back, instead actually choosing to stay on the good side of the one dude who is the reason any of us even know who Anthony is.

Fucking nigger.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Getting away from him causing his own firing, Anthony spent hours rambling about racist talking points that came true ten years later. These idiots were talking about cancel culture in 2007, and were totally right. Cumia got himself fired for not realizing how far he was pushing things but Tits could have saved his job if he really wanted but he just didn't fuckin' have it in him to fight.

Passive aggressive Opie hated the direction of the show and didn't like working with Norton or Cumia for years. However, showing his true cowardice, he never went out on his own during their height of the popularity and instead waited for the talent of the show to be gutted before starting OpieRaqio and falling even deeper into obscurity.

Go back and listen to older shows, pre-2010, around the Obama years. Opie was constantly pushing race angles, especially when Patrice was in. To sit around a decade later and act like Anthony was constantly moving conversations to race, alone, without the help of pontificating Norton or Opie is completely wrong.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Getting away from him causing his own firing, Anthony spent hours rambling about racist talking points that came true ten years later. These idiots were talking about cancel culture in 2007, and were totally right. Cumia got himself fired for not realizing how far he was pushing things but Tits could have saved his job if he really wanted but he just didn't fuckin' have it in him to fight.

Passive aggressive Opie hated the direction of the show and didn't like working with Norton or Cumia for years. However, showing his true cowardice, he never went out on his own during their height of the popularity and instead waited for the talent of the show to be gutted before starting OpieRaqio and falling even deeper into obscurity.

Go back and listen to older shows, pre-2010, around the Obama years. Opie was constantly pushing race angles, especially when Patrice was in. To sit around a decade later and act like Anthony was constantly moving conversations to race, alone, without the help of pontificating Norton or Opie is completely wrong.
I will say you’re right. The boys were so astronomically retardedly wrong in some cases, but a lot of the shit they’ve said is prophetic. It’s always interested me the weird web O&A has created in modern culture, with the Jeffery Dean Hollander connection, inspiring Joe Rogan, the Anthony Weiner incident and the subsequent scandals which lead to Hilary losing in 2016, and some other shit i’m forgetting about.

While Patrice, Jim, and Opie were all certainly more racial pre and post Obama, I think this was a result of what Anthony used as an excuse for ranting about race. “It’s shit in the news”. Relistening to the Fat Nick Howard Beach incident is like listening to something 40 years ago because you’re hearing people talk about race openly and honestly without fear, which turned very quickly. And I feel like there is a notable shift around or after Obama with Jim, who defended the black panthers and didn’t mind Obama and didn’t seem to care about his race (to me Jimmy seemed to harp more on the media for hiding race and pushing race angles than being a flat out racist, but he did say reading about a news story in which a black man was the perpetrator his mind immediately jumped to “nigger”, which would be a really good clip for a cancelling attempt.) and Opie seemed to get less into it or at least acknowledge that Yes, we can talk about race, but we have to at least try to make it funny. I didn’t notice it until Faggot Beige pointed it out, but while Obama was the breaking point, Trayvon Martin was the end of the line. By that point Obama was in his second term and racial tensions evolved into what we’re familiar with today and Anthony really got more into racial discussions and the extremity of them more often, i mean there is a difference between “the media isn’t portraying black crime” and “black people are genetically stupider and more violent because they are black”

Mr. Faggotry

Forum Clout
I will say you’re right. The boys were so astronomically retardedly wrong in some cases, but a lot of the shit they’ve said is prophetic. It’s always interested me the weird web O&A has created in modern culture, with the Jeffery Dean Hollander connection, inspiring Joe Rogan, the Anthony Weiner incident and the subsequent scandals which lead to Hilary losing in 2016, and some other shit i’m forgetting about.

While Patrice, Jim, and Opie were all certainly more racial pre and post Obama, I think this was a result of what Anthony used as an excuse for ranting about race. “It’s shit in the news”. Relistening to the Fat Nick Howard Beach incident is like listening to something 40 years ago because you’re hearing people talk about race openly and honestly without fear, which turned very quickly. And I feel like there is a notable shift around or after Obama with Jim, who defended the black panthers and didn’t mind Obama and didn’t seem to care about his race (to me Jimmy seemed to harp more on the media for hiding race and pushing race angles than being a flat out racist, but he did say reading about a news story in which a black man was the perpetrator his mind immediately jumped to “nigger”, which would be a really good clip for a cancelling attempt.) and Opie seemed to get less into it or at least acknowledge that Yes, we can talk about race, but we have to at least try to make it funny. I didn’t notice it until Faggot Beige pointed it out, but while Obama was the breaking point, Trayvon Martin was the end of the line. By that point Obama was in his second term and racial tensions evolved into what we’re familiar with today and Anthony really got more into racial discussions and the extremity of them more often, i mean there is a difference between “the media isn’t portraying black crime” and “black people are genetically stupider and more violent because they are black”
Again, I will say that Cumia wasn't wrong. Was it smart business to discuss it on national airwaves? No. But black crime isn't discussed in America for a reason. And really I think your two statements are one in the same, the media doesn't portray black crime because they are stupider and more violent. Obviously this doesn't apply to every individual, because there are plenty of dumb and violent white people in this country but the disproportionate amount of violent crime happening in America is coming from one group.

You watch the news and they're currently discussing the alarming increase in hate crimes toward Asians in America. They even mention the racial makeup of the groups committing those crimes with whites of course leading the way but what they aren't discussing is that yelling "chink" at someone is lumped into the same category as caving their heads in.

If Opie and management wanted to get away from the race talk it would have happened. Opie wanted to talk Obama, Trayvon, race in America with Patrice but also wanted to keep it light which is insane.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Again, I will say that Cumia wasn't wrong. Was it smart business to discuss it on national airwaves? No. But black crime isn't discussed in America for a reason. And really I think your two statements are one in the same, the media doesn't portray black crime because they are stupider and more violent. Obviously this doesn't apply to every individual, because there are plenty of dumb and violent white people in this country but the disproportionate amount of violent crime happening in America is coming from one group.

You watch the news and they're currently discussing the alarming increase in hate crimes toward Asians in America. They even mention the racial makeup of the groups committing those crimes with whites of course leading the way but what they aren't discussing is that yelling "chink" at someone is lumped into the same category as caving their heads in.

If Opie and management wanted to get away from the race talk it would have happened. Opie wanted to talk Obama, Trayvon, race in America with Patrice but also wanted to keep it light which is insane.
I think the thing is trying to keep it light with Anthony. I Imagine that if Trayvon were to come up in an O&A show without Anthony there, it would probably be fairly “light” even with Patrice there. I could get into my whole opinion about race and the media, but my point in saying the whole “portraying black crime” and “black people are genetically inferior” thing wasn’t about opinion, it’s about societies perceptions. Society and I suppose the media perceives one thought or opinion to be worse and substantially more racist than the other. If you got “cancelled” for saying “black on black crime isn’t shown in the media” you could reasonably come back because even white people who won’t admit that they’re actually racist will say this kinda shit behind closed doors and secretly thank god that someones coming out and being honest. But society holds “Black people are genetically violent and stupid” to be an insanely racist idea which even white people who are closeted racists can’t even get behind most of them time. Which is why when you say shit like that, like Cumia did, it is then insanely hard for people to ever work with you again. I mean, look at Gavin. He’s had to go on an apology tour for his beliefs just to try and make some living and regain his reputation. Ant doesn’t give a fuck because the Bud Light and Xans keep him numbed out.

Which is probably also something. Ant’s drinking problem is something i didn’t address in the OG post. I can only imagine that this had some effect on him, especially as we’ve seen now that he’s literally more obsessed with race than ever. Which is another point. I would say that Ant is obsessed with race to an unhealthy degree. However much they talked about race on air, I don’t think Jim, Patrice or even Opie were thinking about black crime statistics and visiting Niggermania for a laugh. And finally, to quit my fuckin yammerin, I think towards the end, 2013-2014, Opie was tapped the fuck out all around and wanted to go in the direction of being this family man soft talk comedy radio show. Getting Ant out and thus keeping the racial elements away from the show does just that. How the fuck do you talk about race in this format, especially when the precedent for the show up until this point was talking honestly about race

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
You have no idea what you are talking about. They were fired because they were not protected by management. People like Harvey Weinstein or Bryan Singer literally rape people including children and are given a pass for decades. Bill Clinton has scores of dead bodies in his wake and is beloved in Hollwood. Alec Baldwin just fucking killed someone and will get a free pass. Mel Gibson said things just as bad as Anthony and still works in major Hollywood films with major studios and producers. O&A are not part of the 'elite' or connected class.

These guys did not have political connections to survive any transgression. And the big heads of Sirius hated them personally because they were part of the Stern crew. Any excuse to censor them or have them fired was good enough. You remember the Homeless Charlie event? Some random guest makes some insane homeless rambling rant and they get suspended for a month and are on permanent probation. Artie Lange was attacking people physically and bringing heroin into the building and it took a suicide attempt to get him off the show finally. Anthony calls blacks animals and is fired.

How could Opie have saved Anthony when he could not stop them getting suspended over Homeless Charlie? Nor stop his own firing over filming fat pig Roland in the bathroom? They had no power. They were nobodies with huge contracts. And hated by Stern and some of the other on-air staff. Also you forget that not only did Opie stay but Jim stayed as well which proved that neither of them had any interest in saving Anthony or even trying. Jim also re-signed with Sirius multiple times despite it being the company that fired both Anthony and Opie.

Anthony was a known racist. And even worse he had no Jewish blood or political connections like a Bryan Singer or Obama or whoever. So he could be easily fired for anything. I would rather have seen him fired for saying 'nigger' than being a neutered faggot on the air for the rest of his career. Yes Anthony became a complete loser who gets sodomized by men and vibrating eggs and whatnot. But of all the 'edgy' comedians currently he is the only one to actually go hardcore with actual racism.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
You have no idea what you are talking about. They were fired because they were not protected by management. People like Harvey Weinstein or Bryan Singer literally rape people including children and are given a pass for decades. Bill Clinton has scores of dead bodies in his wake and is beloved in Hollwood. Alec Baldwin just fucking killed someone and will get a free pass. Mel Gibson said things just as bad as Anthony and still works in major Hollywood films with major studios and producers. O&A are not part of the 'elite' or connected class.

These guys did not have political connections to survive any transgression. And the big heads of Sirius hated them personally because they were part of the Stern crew. Any excuse to censor them or have them fired was good enough. You remember the Homeless Charlie event? Some random guest makes some insane homeless rambling rant and they get suspended for a month and are on permanent probation. Artie Lange was attacking people physically and bringing heroin into the building and it took a suicide attempt to get him off the show finally. Anthony calls blacks animals and is fired.

How could Opie have saved Anthony when he could not stop them getting suspended over Homeless Charlie? Nor stop his own firing over filming fat pig Roland in the bathroom? They had no power. They were nobodies with huge contracts. And hated by Stern and some of the other on-air staff. Also you forget that not only did Opie stay but Jim stayed as well which proved that neither of them had any interest in saving Anthony or even trying. Jim also re-signed with Sirius multiple times despite it being the company that fired both Anthony and Opie.

Anthony was a known racist. And even worse he had no Jewish blood or political connections like a Bryan Singer or Obama or whoever. So he could be easily fired for anything. I would rather have seen him fired for saying 'nigger' than being a neutered faggot on the air for the rest of his career. Yes Anthony became a complete loser who gets sodomized by men and vibrating eggs and whatnot. But of all the 'edgy' comedians currently he is the only one to actually go hardcore with actual racism.
Again, like I pointed out in the comment above, it’s about societies perceptions of these ideas, not my opinion. Of course Hollywood is a bunch of pedophiles and rapists, but we’re not talking about that. That is hidden society shit that of course no one’s going to talk about it. Think about the fact that Anthony Cumia is a pedophile himself. Does anyone ever talk about that in the news though? No. It’s all societies perception and reason for a witchhunt. The reality is is that Ant wouldn’t get fired for saying nigger on the radio because he was. I don’t even think today that if O&A were still on the radio and Ant said Nigger that Sirius XM would fire them. It was really fucking simple to me: Ant went on a rant that is what society perceives to be “unacceptably racist”. Believe it or not, that 10% of the population also buys shit when they can afford it, or may pay for a Sirius subscription from a radio they stole, and that pressure on the bottomline is more important than anything.

And of course this gets into my own opinion which is the media public flogging feedback loop. Who gives a fuck that some drunk Italian niggard said some mean words on twitter? What influence does this dude have? So some dumb fucking fresh out of journalism school looking to make a name media writer spun a narrative into reality that the public should care, causing them to care, and threatening the bottom line for Sirius. They talked to Opie about it and Opie probably said he didn’t give a fuck what happened to him. Out goes Anthony, and honestly, at this point in Ants career, he could have gone on the apology tour like so many ex-racist celebrities have. But he fucking doubled down to the depths of what society considers acceptable opinion. It’s not about being a pusswhipped faggot and holding back your opinion, it’s really about the opinion itself. I’m not being an SJW here when talking about Anthony’s obsession with race, I don’t care about the topic, I care about his motivation. What makes this stupid fucking wop so insanely invested in race politics to the point where he bombs his entire career and has to move homes?

Mr. Faggotry

Forum Clout

I stopped reading after you equated racial talk with Jews fucking children. If Sirius hated Opie and Anthony so much why did they make them millionaires for years after they merged with the competition? Opie and Anthony had power together because they did have a listening audience. When you have a big titted snake in the grass partner meeting with management for years talking about splitting up the show or getting rid of Anthony it's clear why they moved on so easily. After the failure of OpieRaqio to have any audience, it is obvious why they moved on also.

The truth is, Anthony would have had a larger listening audience on satellite than Opie if both were allowed to have their own show on the platform.

Stent

Ancyent Marinere
Forum Clout
I hope he's not sold out of Good Morning Howard shirts in a 5XL. I've got Christmas shopping to do. For myself.

Forum Clout
On that fateful evening in Times Square Nana, all gooned up on bars and beers, gave in to his long-held fantasy of being plowed in the ass by a well-hung tranny hooker. He approached what he thought was a tranny prostitute, only to discover that the negress in question was just a regular female prostitute. The negress prostitute took great offense to being mistaken for a he/she and (as those people are want to do) became loud and violent, creating a scene and attracting attention. Terrified of a) being beaten up by a woman and b) being identified as someone who patronizes tranny prostitutes, a frightened Nana scurried home. Horrified over the thought of being labeled as a john and seething in humiliated rage, Nana launched a preemptive strike so he could "prove" to the world he despised "those people" in an attempt to establish a narrative lest the prostitute in question outed him publicly. This was obvious as soon as he concocted the ridiculous lie about "taking photos" of scaffolding.

Like how Norton makes a big show out of how much he "likes women", Nana's "racism" is rooted in the shame he secretly feels over his black tranny fantasies. Ditto his "attraction" to young girls. He is merely overcompensating to hide his true desires, which consist of wanting to be plowed into oblivion by a giant-cocked black tranny. Of course he could never admit as much, but he doesn't have to, as anyone with eyes can see right through his feeble facade. The simple truth is that his overwhelming desire to be fucked in the ass by a black tranny is what cost him his radio career. Everything he has done since is merely a ruse designed to hide and mask the intense shame he feels.