Why are we still on the subdomain?

G

683 users have been "active" since july 1st. 256 have made a post.
Why did all these posts get deleted from the other domain? Were they poopy penis pics or rule breaking shit?

1626652784351.png

1626652816223.png

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
I don't know about anything else you mentioned. However, as the technical admin here I can provide context to the active user number. Other forums worked/work differently. Here the active users are users who have interacted with the forum in some way in the last 15 minutes. So when you see 100 users that means that 100 users were active in the past 15 minutes only. This is a setting that could be changed.
I like this guy better at least he ain't lying to us

The old site does load and there's a sticky about the new site with a link towards the last page of comments. So anyone motivated can find it.

This was a culling of the beta shit posters and only the strong have survived. Much like the boxer must shed roll after roll of sweaty, useless, disgusting flab before he can win the title.
You're totally right. The problem with the last place is it wasn't enough of an echo chamber with the save few "power users" writing 90% of the boring drivel. Thank god now we can read the unfunny racist opinions of the top 5 power losers forever and ever.

Also Opie is a coprophilic pedophile.