• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WHO’S WORSE: JIM OR ANT?

Who’s worse?

• Jim

Votes: 37 50.0%
  • Ant

Votes: 37 50.0%

• Total voters

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Let me preface by saying this is NOT about who is worse as a human. If it was Anthony would win by a landslide. But who pissed you off more or was more unfunny?

It’s a tough one man.

On one hand you have fuckin’ BROOOODING Jimmy: Making up stories of degeneracy to seem interesting, stealing his personality and acts from other comics, recycling the same phrases over and over again, his go to references for Scott Petersen or Andrea Yates, etc. Not even mentioning his middle of the road takes, throwing people under the bus, his “freedom fighter patriot” persona he had in the 2000’s, Chip Chippersen, etc.

Then on the other hand you have sashaying and giggling Anthony: Breaking into conversations to make political points, rambling on about TV shows he saw, stock The Shining references and when he’s not doing those it’s shit from the 50’s, HAHAHAA HOLEEE SHIT REPEAT PUNCHLINE, cowering whenever Opie would fuck with someone, simping for women in studio, his cutest shit with Jimmy, his faggoty “lightning quick genius lines”.

I say Jimmy is only slightly better. Uncle Paul is still hilarious! :image_9253:Steven from Yellowstone is good. And he could take a bomb and laugh at himself. Anthony had his own version of Greggshells and he could never bomb too hard.

I don’t know dude, it’s a tough one, genuinely.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
They both had obnoxious tendencies but I find Jim more unlikable. His obsession with celebrity photos is somehow more gay than him sucking tranny cocks.
Jimmy may also have the worst taste in media on the show. Fucking Crash and Kiss as a 50 year old man. Never seen an episode of Seinfeld. Disgusting.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Both have made me laugh, but Ant gets the win over Jim because he was actually creative. Jim can barely copy other characters and mannerisms for his one-note bits, Anthony could do a handful of good impressions and back them up with appropriate references and turns of phrase. Ant combined characters at times, I think Colin nearly fried his brain trying to get Andrew Dice Kelly Reagan out of him. What did Jim have? "RAMOOOOOOOONE!", "Suuuuure" and "or sumptin tss". I'll grant Jim Uncle Paul as the one character he put any sort of development into, he evolved a lot more than Chip has.

Nana Cumia

Forum Clout
Jimmy because he is such a worm. After Opie and Anthony got fired for Sex for Sam, Jimmy latched onto Colin Quinn till Tough Crowd was cancelled. Went back to O&A for XM. He would have left in a second if Lucky Louie became a big show. After Nana was fired, he stayed with Opie even though he knew the show wouldn't work. Goes on Nana's show twice a year so the fans won't turn on him. He turned on Louie when he has done a lot worse in his life. He is a fraud. I have never listened to Jim and Sam but I'm sure he doesn't act like he did on O&A

Opie and Anthony could of had a rotating third mic and the show would have been just as good or better.

Bumley

Forum Clout
All you nerds saying Jim is worse.

Anthony is like a son who was a good kid that did very well in school. You had high hopes for him. All the potential in the world. Then he becomes an angsty, edgy teenager and stays that way. Stupid motherfucker had talent falling out of his ass but wasted it on entertaining and circle-jerking with his few fuckwit friends (fellow racists and white trash degenerate fans). Not to mention his penchant for pedophilia. Great comedians thought highly of his abilities. He lost it all because of his inability to behave. And that's only a couple of reasons for his top spot as worse.

Norton has always been basically the same person. Toned down these days, but mostly the same. Put their negatives on a scale and watch Anthony's cup slam through the floor to the earth's core.

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
AntH, and I don't think its even that close. Norton, god help him, at the very least still has friends left.
you mean people he keeps around incase they have opportunities arise which he could use to propel his career? norton is borderline sociopathic. he only truly cares for you if you’re a nordic tranny, and even that’s just him indulging his fetishes

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I mean ant would, and has likely raped children. Dunno if Jimmy has.
Jimmy fucked an underage drunk girl.
They both have basically raped their way through their lives. Anthony with his early encounters with young girls all the way to whatever happened at the Compound and Virus Tours that Keith has covered up for him. Not to mention having to memorize age of consent laws when traveling, pediatrics, senior prom, and so on. Preying upon young girls has been his lifestyle for decades. We see it creeping out of him during his binge drinking streams with the young girls who hang around with Chrissie Meyers or whatever her name is. He learned it from his father with Buzz.

Norton has the underage girl in the studio whom he raped, plus who knows how many poor young children he molested during his Devil's Creek years. And Norton also used prostitutes including ones severely addicted to drugs which should be counted as rapes. Including the time he said that he hired a pregnant crack addict to service him and his friends. Plus the Brazilian women he and the rest of the cellar crowd all gang raped. And the stupidly bragged about on the air.

Pretty much every single comic on O&A is involved in some type of weird sexual event or rape. Vos with his going gay for crack dealers. Bobby raping retarded children and orphans at a group home. Louis CK sexually harassing women and jacking off in front of them. Bobby Lee raping an underage prostitute in Mexico. Patrice did time in prison for rape and went to Brazil with his dildos. Jeff Ross was accused of raping underage girls. Joey Diaz raped a bunch of women to the point where Rogan abandoned him.

They are all losers, rapists, and perverts.