Who's got the bigger cock, Hunter Biden or Gregg "Opie" Hughes

Ladynyahh

Human garbage
I'm thinking it's a toss up but one thing is certain, Hunter is have a much better time than the Opester. He's smoking crack, having threesomes with high end hookers and going down water slides with his dong out. The Opester (whose wife is probably long gone) is aging like milk, has had eyelid surgery that makes him look like a Chinaman and he does live streams on YouTube in his car to tens of people. Chad Hunter Biden > Virgin Opie, brotherman

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
He’s having fun and we HATE that

You gotta wonder what these /pol/ autists and MAGA fags are thinking releasing this stuff. I would imagine female voters are lookin at the guy thinkin wow I’d love to jump on that horse cock and the men are all thinking wow I wish that could be me this guy has it all. I’ll probably end up voting Biden 2024 just on principle because his son has such a legendary dong

G

It's weird to see people defending Hunter when he was straight up looking for 12 year olds on xvideos, and looks to be banging his 14 year old niece as well.

If y'all like him, then you must loooove Anthony Cumia.
Can't speak for anyone else but my real opinion of him is that he's a spoilt daddy's boy degenerate piece of shit who probably deserves to be set alight. But making jokes about his mule and perversions is funnier.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
IMO Hunter's dick isn't that big; the shot from underneath always makes it look bigger. Take it from a cervix hittin nigga. Guy's got maybe a 7 at best that looks bigger on a trim body.

Opie on the other hand is seriously packing. He truly is The Destroyer.

G

IMO Hunter's dick isn't that big; the shot from underneath always makes it look bigger. Take it from a cervix hittin nigga. Guy's got maybe a 7 at best that looks bigger on a trim body.

Opie on the other hand is seriously packing. He truly is The Destroyer.
(Big time) grower not a show-er here. Never not made a ho cum from straight up fucking. Limp it's nothing to write home about. Opie's got that Borat Pepsi can. Hats off.

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
He’s having fun and we HATE that

You gotta wonder what these /pol/ autists and MAGA fags are thinking releasing this stuff. I would imagine female voters are lookin at the guy thinkin wow I’d love to jump on that horse cock and the men are all thinking wow I wish that could be me this guy has it all. I’ll probably end up voting Biden 2024 just on principle because his son has such a legendary dong
If I ever meet President Biden I'll comment that his son has a magnificent cock, just to see the old man make that smirk of his and say:

"Where ya think he got it, Jack?!"