• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Whoever said Gary wasn’t underpaid by Howard should look at the difference between their wives

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
She looks like him in drag. How short is he?
IMG_1554.jpeg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Howard is jewish. He has no problems dumping people and making a fake new life.

Gary is Italian and they have an idiotic loyalty.
Fair point, DMAN. Is it possible to have a gray beard but jet black hair? I thought it only worked the other way.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Yes but she has an empty womb that she keeps trying to fill with cats. Gary's wife provided him with human children that she raised properly
I would take Gary's wife 10 out of 10 times
They did a second (possibly third confession game) later on where he admitted they had genuinely thought about having a child and it got down to the serious discussion phase before he decided against it. It must have devastated her. Palatial estate filled with nothing but cats and servants.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
They did a second (possibly third confession game) later on where he admitted they had genuinely thought about having a child and it got down to the serious discussion phase before he decided against it. It must have devastated her. Palatial estate filled with nothing but cats and servants.
Chimney Manor Castle Gayskull on Squabble Lane. A 9 foot tall, graham cracker hipped, stork legged freaky geeky pelican skulking about constantly bitching about the air conditioning bill while Beefus hides in one of 300 rooms shoveling down lucky charms out of the box, wine and Percocets by the dozen.

A happy, well adjusted, multimillionaire guilded cage paradise. That's one helluva long con for a pre-nup signed gold digger. Pelicans mother is still alive in her 90's and his father lived into his 90's as well. She has decades to wait still!

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
I won’t listen to this Beth slander that will eventually pop up. She’s a piece of ass.
Well it’s been 3 days and no one said anything about her. She was so competitive during the newlyweird game because she was self conscious of people calling her a gold digger which led to the ridiculous argument of if oil & vinegar meant vinegar salad dressing. Edit: funniest part was Gary siding with Howard and Artie not giving a shit if the argument or him and Dana lost.

Last edited: