Whoever is letting me post drunk

G

Fuck you. Im sitting here at 6:42 in the morning at a meeting and I want to DIE, and when the meeting ends, I have to go shovel drywall into a wheelbarrow all morning.

Im a STUPID mother fucker for drinking hard last night. Still worth it tho. Missed you. Love you 😘 pretending to text my mom as I'm talking at a meeting rn lol

G

tumblr_mq85gwVCCl1szlluvo1_500.jpg

G

I want to text NO NIGGERS but I doubt hes stupid enough to put it up

G

he looks like he's all groggy from the edibles and waking up at dawn and being 60...DO EET!

G

I was just talking to your parole officer and I said you could easily kick his ass. He told me you’re a pussy bitch who doesn’t have the balls to try. I thought that was a bit out of line but what do I know?
Me vs Parole officer:
[MEDIA=youtube]SrsB4pn2d4s[/MEDIA]

G

Fuck you. Im sitting here at 6:42 in the morning at a meeting and I want to DIE, and when the meeting ends, I have to go shovel drywall into a wheelbarrow all morning.

Im a STUPID mother fucker for drinking hard last night. Still worth it tho. Missed you. Love you 😘 pretending to text my mom as I'm talking at a meeting rn lol
You’re all class, fellow Ricci-ite. Hey faggot autocorrect who the fuck is Rico? You know what I typed. I don’t even know a guy named Rico!