• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who would you rather return to the Patverse full time?

Who would you rather return to be an active Pat character?

• Shane Nokes

Votes: 50 73.5%
  • Eric Hildeman

Votes: 18 26.5%

• Total voters

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Hildeman is the most boring, shitty character and almost tanked The Pat Show completely. The only funny thing that happened in his saga was the discovery that his sister is a cheap prostitute, which also ran him off.

I used to think Jackie was just as shitty of a character but I've kind of come around to how hilariously wrong she consistently is while acting with a smug, autistic air like she's a badass hacker from a 90s movie.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Shane was more easily manipulated so I found him very entertaining. Like if you insist he has tiny hands he will then post pictures of his hand next to a dollar bill for scale. Really quite Bobo-like in his retardation. However he is absolutely a serial killer.

Daddy cum cannon Nokes gets more sex than @NewJersey.gov

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
No contest.
Fycxyc1a-UAA5-OX8.jpg

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Everything about Shane is hilarious. I love his unwarranted pride in having once worked in a call center, his big fat girlfriend, his factually dubious tales of sexual assault, his hair-trigger manic anger and gloating - in a few days Shane Nokes produced more content than Hildy, Hi-Fi, and Booga did combined in a year.

Forum Clout
I’d rather neither but pushed to a choice Shane because he was at least entertaining with his stupidity. Hildy is just smart enough to know better but still insists on sticking his nose into Pat’s self inflicted drama knowing it would drag the women in his family into it. Just have zero respect for a guy like that.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Not a Shane fan. There's something really dark about his anger that I find unsettling. Like I could see him murder-suiciding frontbutt and trying to pin it on The Forrems and KF in his manifesto.

He's still active on twitter but has largely been defanged. His latest tweets involve shitting on "Elmo Mask," RTing Mountain Dew vidya merch giveaways and wishing Star Trek actors a happy birthday.

20231231_133300.jpg