??

• Lex fridman

• Matt walsh

• Ben shapiro

• Flavia mullen

Results are only viewable after voting.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Thanks for the clarification. Even though I’m still down with that egg.

Come back to the forums, Dan you butthurt beantown bitch. You put solid work on Apostlegate but then went full faggot. Accept your eventual queer fate before being accepted again.

That’s a reference to you, @Snake being a bitch.
snake chased dan away then stopped posting too, we lost 2 brothermen in one day ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Shapiro.

You could hit that jew in the face once and he would go into shock because he wouldn't understand how a life peasant is causing him harm. I bet he would cry honestly.

The only time I ever took a tranny's side was when that one was giving him shit. I wish that trans member would of beat the shit out of him on film, than look into the camera and say "well, it's my time to make up the 44%" and blow ""her"" head off. would be the greatest day ever.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Grab Friedman and Shapiro by the feet and swing them wildly at Flavia.
Genuinely a tough pick, but I'd use whichever manlet I could grab first as a club to splatter the other one. Not sure who Matt Walsh is, but I have to assume it's not the UCB guy and probably deserves a sound beating. Flavia is a good egg, she dindu nuffin. I try not to hold anyone's occupation, retard spouse, or comically oversized mandible against them.

G

Matt Walsh for letting his audience call him Daddy and calling them sweet babies in return. Fucking yuck.