• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who would Opie rather have dinner with? Anthony or Jim Norton

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout

Not fawwwkin surprised. Like I said in a previous thread the reason an O&A reunion is inevitable is because O&A were FRIENDS. Friends fight, they make up, shit happens. Neither of them were friends with Jimmy. Hanging out occasionally does not make you friends. But because Jim hung out with both of them off air and showed “fierce loyalty” he gave the perception or a friend.

But when the time came we saw how both handled him. Opie promptly motherfucked him like he should have. First with “We’re not that close” which was true. Called out faggot babyboy on his wormy antics to his face. Then absolutely motherfucked him by booking DL Hughley behind his back…THIS AINT YOUR SHOW. But Anthony, sadly, stuck around for longer…constantly offering Jim a show at every turn when he had no intention of doing it. And obviously we all know how Jim has fucked over Ant in his other ways. Jim is actually the one guy who despite Anthonys bitterness he hasn’t burned a bridge with and would seem upset to be fucked over by.

Jim Norton was a wedge to the show. Rationally you could argue he made it with the classic bitsszz he brought but the damage he did was too much. I truly believe he is responsible for splitting the show like it did. Imagine if Anthony DIDN’T have another guy going through the same shit as him with Opie? No venting and plotting about the show, just bearing it. And maybe the tensions wouldn’t have been stroked like they were.

It really cannot be overstated how big of a faggot worm Norton is. He has had a consistent past decade of throwing people under the bus to save his own ass, but I always assumed that O&A would be the people he was always loyal to. Its the people he most bragged about and he even dedicated two of his specials to them. But nope. Just motherfucked them like the babyboy he is. Couldn’t help his career anymore.

Opie had his turn in the barrel on the forums. Almost a fawwkin decade of it. Anthony got his turn starting in 2014. Norton never has. The most he had was the Chip cartoon but Redditor faggots didn’t stop making baby noises until like 3 years ago. I think its time we call all the pests to Norton.

Forum Clout
The answer is AntH because AntH is a good little bitch who would behave himself like a proper little submissive in the face of The Destroyer.

He'd turn around and lie about how he insulted, belittled, and spat upon him to Geno and the rest of his garbage friends after the fact. But during the meal he'd know his place and pay his respects.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Not fawwwkin surprised. Like I said in a previous thread the reason an O&A reunion is inevitable is because O&A were FRIENDS. Friends fight, they make up, shit happens. Neither of them were friends with Jimmy. Hanging out occasionally does not make you friends. But because Jim hung out with both of them off air and showed “fierce loyalty” he gave the perception or a friend.

But when the time came we saw how both handled him. Opie promptly motherfucked him like he should have. First with “We’re not that close” which was true. Called out faggot babyboy on his wormy antics to his face. Then absolutely motherfucked him by booking DL Hughley behind his back…THIS AINT YOUR SHOW. But Anthony, sadly, stuck around for longer…constantly offering Jim a show at every turn when he had no intention of doing it. And obviously we all know how Jim has fucked over Ant in his other ways. Jim is actually the one guy who despite Anthonys bitterness he hasn’t burned a bridge with and would seem upset to be fucked over by.

Jim Norton was a wedge to the show. Rationally you could argue he made it with the classic bitsszz he brought but the damage he did was too much. I truly believe he is responsible for splitting the show like it did. Imagine if Anthony DIDN’T have another guy going through the same shit as him with Opie? No venting and plotting about the show, just bearing it. And maybe the tensions wouldn’t have been stroked like they were.

It really cannot be overstated how big of a faggot worm Norton is. He has had a consistent past decade of throwing people under the bus to save his own ass, but I always assumed that O&A would be the people he was always loyal to. Its the people he most bragged about and he even dedicated two of his specials to them. But nope. Just motherfucked them like the babyboy he is. Couldn’t help his career anymore.

Opie had his turn in the barrel on the forums. Almost a fawwkin decade of it. Anthony got his turn starting in 2014. Norton never has. The most he had was the Chip cartoon but Redditor faggots didn’t stop making baby noises until like 3 years ago. I think its time we call all the pests to Norton.
Some solid takes here.

I'd like to add a few myself.

I don't know if I read it on here or heard it in a clip but Fim Horton is apparently at the ready to swing the axe at anyone who even looks at him sideways with regards to his marriage to a Viqueen tranny. That's Fim's perfectly crafted out for his past associations and his fading "friendships." He will use the Viqueen as his shield just as Burr uses Nia as his opt out for anyone who even dares joke about miscegenation of the mongrel races.

Fim wants out desperately and the handful of times he did somehow manage to show up for a Compound show he was overtly distant and spent most of his time on his phone or just sitting there like he's at a forced work seminar to watch all the higher ups gladhand each other on stage for this months profits while sharing none with the workers and berating them to work harder and faster for zero benefit of their own.

Fim is done with the Fim & Mongrel show in 2025. The aboriginal alien is trying to get a show going with some dumb slit which won't amount to a hill of dog shit and Fim is obviously trying for an Osbournes tranny series which, I've no doubt, he is relentlessly trying to push on Sharon to use her connections (with the Viqueen's shout out to Sharon in the tranny trailer). The Elongated Alien Skull & Aboriginal Alien Head Show is officially done. Good riddance. 2024 will be even worse for Fim &Sam than all the prior years that abomination has been on combined. Jim has already checked out entirely. Coasting on through til the end as he did with O&J.

If Fim's little tranny excursion hail Mary pass doesn't get caught and ran into the touchdown for a win then Fim will sink into an abyss of self hatred and depression that will see him take a header out of that apartment window when Viqueen chooses not to string him along anymore after it has set itself up to launch of his bloated ponch corpse onward to trannier pastures. You can tell Viqueen is most likely a malignant narcissist/sociopath (I'd imagine living that extreme dichotomy of a twisted life isn't conducive to having real feelings for other people). Basically the same as the movie HEAT quote "Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."
It's a brutal, heartless lesson to learn, but when you're nothing but a walking ATM as Fim is (both money and ass to mouth) it's inevitable that that disloyalty will turn and bite and consume you sooner than later.

Viqueen will find another tranny who is around hid age with more money and better connections in Hollyweird and the day that happens Fim will experience a betrayal equal in part only to his own betrayal of the two dudes who put him where he is. He's already doing it so it's not entirely speculation.

Ope and Jim will never speak again ever.
Ant will probably never speak to Jim again by Jim's choice and when someone finally gets a call through to Compound and asks Ant "when was the last time you spoke or hung out with Norton?" the look on Ant's face will say it all. He'll look over at the booth and you'll hear Garrett and everybody laugh and Ant will just shrug and say "I've tried. I've texted, I've called and nothing from Jimmy, my good friend Jimmy... I love Jimmy, but I guess he's busy."
Eventually once Jim is abandoned or perhaps, even before, Jim's number will no longer work and Ant will finally take the hint. Jim will ghost everyone same as he did when threw a hissy fit and unfollowed everyone from his twitter with the sole exception of Patrice because he is dead. Wiped out everyone else with zero mercy over something trivial and finally Colin called him out on it. The worm turned. He will do it again once this sham marriage runs it's course and with Viqueen pissing away $ on $300 fucking candles Jim's bank account is gonna shrink quick.

Ant will always leave that channel of friendship open to Jim, but it's clear as a size 13 Nike that Fim is gonna use that size 13 to stamp out everyone and everything from his past.

Jim has never denied being a shameless coattail riding loner. Lil guy is still climbing that mountain that has no peak. It's an endless climb with no peace of mind with which to plant a rainbow flag at the top and call it a blown out, prolapsed rectum day.

One thing is damn sure happening, Fim has already, long ago, called it a day on all O&A related days and "friendships." Personally, I think he was done with Ant when Ant got fired. He supported Ant because he hated Opie so much.

Last edited:

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
Some solid takes here.

I don't know if I read it on here or heard it in a clip but Fim Horton is apparently at the ready to swing the axe at anyone who even looks at him sideways with regards to his marriage to a Viqueen tranny. That's Fim's perfectly crafted out for his past associations and his fading "friendships." He will use the Viqueen as his shield just as Burr uses Nia as his opt out for anyone who even dares joke about miscegenation of the mongrel races.

Fim wants out desperately and the handful of times he did somehow manage to show up for a Compound show he was overtly distant and spent most of his time on his phone or just sitting there like he's at a forced work seminar to watch all the higher ups gladhand each other on stage for this months profits while sharing none with the workers and berating them to work harder and faster for zero benefit of their own.

Fim is done with the Fim & Mongrel show in 2025. The aboriginal alien is trying to get a show going with some dumb slit which won't amount to a hill of dog shit and Fim is obviously trying for an Osbournes tranny series which, I've no doubt, he is relentlessly trying to push on Sharon to use her connections (with the Viqueen's shout out to Sharon in the tranny trailer). The Elongated Alien Skull & Aboriginal Alien Head Show is officially done. Good riddance. 2024 will be even worse for Fim &Sam than all the prior years that abomination has been on combined. Jim has already checked out entirely. Coasting on through til the end as he did with O&J.

If Fim's little tranny excursion hail Mary pass doesn't get caught and ran into the touchdown for a win then Fim will sink into an abyss of self hatred and depression that will see him take a header out of that apartment window when Viqueen chooses not to string him along anymore after it has set itself up to launch of his bloated ponch corpse onward to trannier pastures. You can tell Viqueen is most likely a malignant narcissist/sociopath (I'd imagine living that extreme dichotomy of a twisted life isn't conducive to having real feelings for other people). Basically the same as the movie HEAT quote "Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."
It's a brutal, heartless lesson to learn, but when you're nothing but a walking ATM as Fim is (both money and ass to mouth) it's inevitable that that disloyalty will turn and bite and consume you sooner than later.

Viqueen will find another tranny who is around hid age with more money and better connections in Hollyweird and the day that happens Fim will experience a betrayal equal in part only to his own betrayal of the two dudes who put him where he is. He's already doing it so it's not entirely speculation.

Ant will probably never speak to Jim again by Jim's choice and when someone finally gets a call through to Compound and asks Ant "when was the last time you spoke or hung out with Norton?" the look on Ant's face will say it all. He'll look over at the booth and you'll hear Garrett and everybody laugh and Ant will just shrug and say "I've tried. I've texted, I've called and nothing from Jimmy, my good friend Jimmy... I love Jimmy, but I guess he's busy."
Eventually once Jim is abandoned or perhaps, even before, Jim's number will no longer work and Ant will finally take the hint. Jim will ghost everyone same as he did when threw a hissy fit and unfollowed everyone from his twitter with the sole exception of Patrice because he is dead. Wiped out everyone else with zero mercy over something trivial and finally Colin called him out on it. The worm turned. He will do it again once this sham marriage runs it's course and with Viqueen pissing away $ on $300 fucking candles Jim's bank account is gonna shrink quick.

Ant will always leave that channel of friendship open to Jim, but it's clear as a size 13 Nike that Fim is gonna use that size 13 to stamp out everyone and everything from his past.

Jim has never denied being a shameless coattail riding loner. Lil guy is still climbing that mountain that has no peak. It's an endless climb with no peace of mind with which to plant a rainbow flag at the top and call it a blown out, prolapsed rectum day.

One thing is damn sure happening, Fim has already, long ago, called it a day on all O&A related days and "friendships." Personally, I think he was done with Ant when Ant got fired. He supported Ant because he hated Opie so much.
Good points, but use more metaphors and less words, stupid.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Some solid takes here.

At least you kept it brief :image_9247_m:

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
I'd probably enjoy dinner with Ant
- Before I knew he was a pedo
- Before I heard his same bits and talking points 1000 times
- Before alcohol destroyed his brain.
We could talk about Goodfellas and Half Life I guess, maybe throw some "fuck niggers" around.
Jimmy is like human-adjacent. He's never had any point of his life where he was normal or healthy interests. What would we talk about? Edging and framing photos of uncomfortable celebrities?

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
it is weird he did the Jimmy "Yeuch" while saying that its not even a question
but I get it - Jim has nothing to offer him

sinbad

Accomplished comedian sinbad
Forum Clout
He would literally show them his dick with the erection pills still in full effect midway through a show when talking about nothing sexual. It's not like he ever hid it
Even on his joe rogan episode he brought the fact up hes taking pills to prevent hiv a couple of times for no reason

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Opie has no reason to speak to Stupid Jim Norton ever again. Like everyone else Norton has ever benefit from and used, Opie was shafted and excommunicated by Norton, who once tried to create the impression he was friends with Opie. Norton lied about Opie's contributions for years. It's actually sick and unbelievable this guy can go from being an attack dog to any fan who criticized Opie, taking Opie's side in most arguments and "placating" his emotions -- to suddenly trashing him openly and pretending to argue with him so the subreddit would like him.

Opie's prevailing Norton Hate is one of many shared opinions between Opie and ONAForums on a weekly basis. Opie's only criticism of Anthony is half of what ONAForums says, as Opie never dips into the kid touching stuff, ever.

Norton and Anthony started doing Opie Hate in a lame attempt at winning over the subreddit, because they saw what we did to them and Opie when we got pissed. Opie Hate was very hot with us at that time. So Jim and Anthony and Sam Roberts started doing it to keep themselves out of the barrel.

Opie never tried to win us over, he endured the bullying (and it got bad) for YEARS and now he's in the acceptance stage. He knows those people realized their error. He barely gets the real hate now, outside of YouTube commenting retards. Meanwhile, Anthony and Norton literally wrote OPEN LETTERS to us as a subreddit on multiple occasions. Basically begging for our mercy in even acknowledging the force we wielded in their lives at that time. Now they mostly ignore and try to cultivate their own YouTube audiences with their own fake versions of history, who will just repeat their gay little phrases.

sinbad

Accomplished comedian sinbad
Forum Clout
Opie never tried to win us over, he endured the bullying (and it got bad) for YEARS and now he's in the acceptance stage. He knows those people realized their error. He barely gets the real hate now, outside of YouTube commenting retards. Meanwhile, Anthony and Norton literally wrote OPEN LETTERS to us as a subreddit on multiple occasions. Basically begging for our mercy in even acknowledging the force we wielded in their lives at that time. Now they mostly ignore and try to cultivate their own YouTube audiences with their own fake versions of history, who will just repeat their gay little phrases.
Remember Anthony was literally giving a reward to whoever could get the subreddit shut down