• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who would make the best 3rd mic other than Jim?

Third Mic

• OA & Patrice

Votes: 31 39.7%
  • OA & Blobby

Votes: 9 11.5%
  • OA & Vos

Votes: 14 17.9%
  • OA & Burr

Votes: 8 10.3%
  • OA & Florentine

Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Other

Votes: 9 11.5%

• Total voters

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
This has been discussed endlessly in comments but I don’t think i’ve seen an official poll.

My pick is probably Bawby. Can actually be funny while also being a punching bag. I’m not putting CQ or Louie or anyone else because they would never join O&A.

So Jim died. GO

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
774FCC5A-ADEB-4C98-B218-D8E01596D4B6.jpeg

Duude, I lost all this fuckin’ weight and I feel fuckinnn’ GREAT, dude. Dude, theres fuckin’ nothin’ better than just fuckin’ kickin back and smokin’ a fuckin’ BAT dudee.

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
patrice was the funniest person on the show, but he had a tendency to overpower it; having him as a recurring guest suited him perfectly. I cast my vote for burr solely because I think he would understand his role as third mic the best

lowend73

Forum Clout
Good poll

Im going with Bobby. Everyone else are egotistical assholes and feel the need to be constantly talking

Otto would have been a great fill in for a week. He would not have to bring George along, he could put Jimmy on his lap and it would be the same.

Forum Clout
I feel like people wrote off Patrice as the easiest answer, but he was the best. He could banter but also had enough of a feel for both guys when he could needle them and when to hit the breaks. I feel like Vos wouldn't, due to being Vos, and that if Burr and AntH shared a studio by week 2 there'd be a huge blowout with Cumia grinding the show to a halt until Bill admitted "Niggers are... le BAD!"

Bobby and Florentine were only good in small doses.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Vos if opie didn’t continually try to attack him
This is my problem with Vos being the third mic. He’s my favorite guest but they would beat up on him too much, Patrice talks too much to be third mic, Bobby would get beat up too much too, and Burr & Fagthony would argue too much. Florentine wins by default.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
It sucks that Patrice didn't live long enough for podcasting, it really is the perfect medium for him. He literally could have just done a Bill Burr style one that's just him rambling for 90 minutes and became a superstar.

Bobby sucks on The Bonfire now according to the subreddit that I still lurk. Just wants to talk about his kid.

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
Really surprised at so many saying Bobby. He's now the co-host of The Bonfire and the quality has dropped so much it's unreal. All he does is shout and tell made up stories.

I agree with you, but I think the fundamental problem is that Opie and Anthony was great because you had this never ending stream of comedians coming on to the show. And they wanted to sell tickets to their stand up shows, so they were treating Opie and Anthony like it was a job audition, because it basically was.

Whenever I put on the Bonfire it's just those two dudes telling a bunch of inside jokes and stretching everything out to the nth degree because they have so much time to fill.

The only way they could create the O&A magic is if podcasts ceased to exist. There's just too many avenues for comedians to promote their shows.