Who works the counter at your post office? Old white ladies or young nigger cunts?

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
The old ladies are the worst. I have been a reseller/flipper on eBay for about twenty years now. I usually ship 1500+ packages a year. I bring in packages that are already postage paid, with labels, all ready to go. Hundreds of dollars worth of postage on any given stop to the post office and they are complete assholes about scanning packages in. But they’ll spend 20 minutes selling one stamp to another old broad with a smile on their face.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
A 30ish white man or a Asian women who sounds like she just got off the boat from China. Both are fine. Small towns are full of meth and minimum wage jobs, but at least the service is professional and friendly.

G

Where I live the post office is almost exclusively run by women, white of course because the country is like 99% white. And they don't just work in the post office itself but they make up the vast majority of mail carriers too. It's considered predominantly a female job here. I don't think I've ever seen a man delivering mail here but the couple you see working in post offices are invariably overweight neckbeards with glasses.

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Where I live the post office is almost exclusively run by women, white of course because the country is like 99% white. And they don't just work in the post office itself but they make up the vast majority of mail carriers too. It's considered predominantly a female job here. I don't think I've ever seen a man delivering mail here but the couple you see working in post offices are invariably overweight neckbeards with glasses.
99% white?