Who was the best “wackpacker” on da show?

King Retard

• Lady Di

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Bobo

Votes: 38 40.9%
  • Big A

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Marion

• Patti

Votes: 8 8.6%
  • Sandy Kane

• Mike Bochetti

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Tippy Tom

Votes: 8 8.6%

• Total voters

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
I'd also agree it's a toss up between Bobo and Ladi Di. Young Daniel was a grade A wackpacker in the literal sense of the word. A perfect dummy to be mocked, tricked and compelled to do anything fuh da showe.

Ladi Di's whole story arc is just amazing, however. A slow burn rollercoaster of emotions ranging from hatred, revulsion, exasperation, concern, and laughter. You can see why someone like Beige could make a two-part documentary on her saga. You couldn't do the same with Bobo or Patti.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
After careful consideration, I have to go with Di. Bobo's great but a lot of the humor came from him essentially being directed by the show, whether directly having him play along or indirectly trolling him. A lot of his appearances revolved around the same subjects and catch-phrases.

With Admiral Orbani things were nearly always novel and unpredictable, and usually completely out of control of the b-b-boys. Her appearances were bombshell after bombshell. She was a true wild bronco of a tard.

HalfHouseFatty

Monkey HOUSE
Bobo bits:

- Him heckling the magician.
- $25,000 Pyramid with Vos.
- Bobo versus the Virus.
- Fugitive Bobo.
- "I was blocked!!". Bobo meeting Allie
- Bobo Dating Game.
- Physical Fitness Challenge. "Fuck you!!!".
- Up and Down Game with his penis.
Bobo banging pots and pans playing the kazoo at 6am in his apartment got my ribs pretty good.