• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who wants to move next to Patrick?

Forum Clout

Bonus you can creep on Alivia's sexy ass as well, talk about stuff, maybe kiss her

Shit that might even be the top floor of her house, it's literally 2 doors down

Forum Clout
Why doesn't he do something about that giant fucking tree

1666663779295.png

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Holy shit it's nice inside and out

shame they'll be getting a bunch of requests by Patrick when he tries to frame his "cyberstalkers" for false viewing requests

Seriously though, compare this to Pat's shit house of retardation, hasn't improved a bit since it's frat-house days, and he's living next to a nicely remodeled home that's trying to distance itself from the ghetto it lives in

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
1800 for Milwaukee ...fuck out of here
1.4k for shittier places in much much smaller cities is already a thing if my parents' friends' properties are anything to go by.

And put this into perspective, the Fatricks still can't rent out their other half.
Don't worry though, it's a choice to not make additional income. Of course in reality he's probably already been fucked with years ago when it was available, and anyone who would rent it would open a new avenue of hilarity.
The only problem in ^that theory of why it's not rented out is that it's a smart move that would've had to have been made by a confederacy of dunces