• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who wants to inform this YouTube commenter of the other Wolfpac incident?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
IMG_1645.jpeg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
I'm not going to say that Ralphie May wasn't annoying, but Ant's attack on him was totally unwarranted and of course leads anyone who wants to find out more down this same exact rabbit hole. Faggot should have kept his mouth shut.
He was really bad during the toothpick sculpture guy interview but it was funny when they left him alone with the guy.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I'm not going to say that Ralphie May wasn't annoying, but Ant's attack on him was totally unwarranted and of course leads anyone who wants to find out more down this same exact rabbit hole. Faggot should have kept his mouth shut.

Anthony was drunkenly and bitterly ranting about someone interrupting him on the O&A show. He did it to Opie, Pablo Francisco, Ralphie May, Patrice, and many other higher test individuals who dared step on his brilliant word play.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
The Wolfpack incident was the day that Jim Norton dragged one of the drunken underage girls that the Wolfpack brought in as a human sacrifice to The Opie & Anthony Show over to one of the closets in the XM studio that later became the Ron & Fez office, and he raped her unconscious young blacked-out drunk body. We want to believe we've been so right about a person.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Anthony was drunkenly and bitterly ranting about someone interrupting him on the O&A show. He did it to Opie, Pablo Francisco, Ralphie May, Patrice, and many other higher test individuals who dared step on his brilliant word play.
Pablo was clearly gakked out of his mind and wouldn’t shut up.