• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

who the fuck were "than" and "stuntbrain"

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
Stuntbrain - no idea, I'm sure I heard something about him working at fox news.

Than - some kind of 'producer', apparently he listened to a Norton advice show 'cus he was trying stand-up, I always found him as dull as dishwater, his dry delivery probably used for funny effect if he was aware of it.
wasn't stuntbrain just a random british fan who'd show up for assault on the media?

Forum Clout
stuntbrain was an old radio producer guy that they brought on during the free fm era to help the show get better ratings. he's one of opie's only friends in the industry.

I think he was an experienced radio producer that Opie did not hate. I bet he was more likely a result of CBS telling the show to try and get disciplined. His work experience was more political talk before and after the show.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
I think he was an experienced radio producer that Opie did not hate. I bet he was more likely a result of CBS telling the show to try and get disciplined. His work experience was more political talk before and after the show.
Similar to bringing in those fag twins to help run the show toward the end.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Than was alright. Probably naturally funnier than most of them but he lacked the outrageousness that’s defined the era so he didn’t leave a mark. He foolishly gave up a gig on a major radio show to pursue a career failing at standup comedy and hasn’t been heard from since.

Stuntbrain was a careerist radio guy who other radio guys respected but brought nothing to the table for the average listener.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
I know the name. But I know nothing of Stuntbrain.

Than, was a producer. Who quickly came up through the ranks. Surpassing Erock (Which it seemed, wasn't hard to do). He became one of the top producers. With Ben Dovid.

He was also the main guy when it came to Erock bashing. Laziness & lateness his main go to's.

He quit and got work with Lazlow at Rockstar. Ben Dovid would join him after being fired for being a cunt.

Than, would later leave Rockstar studio. To advance his career working on the "Just Cause" game series.

Like Sirius XM, Ben Dovid was fired from Rockstar for being a cunt. It seems, Internet attention seemed more important. Then a job and a career.