• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who is your daddy and what does he do?

G

So I work in construction, but like 90% of my job is administrative so usually when I'm talking to you guys I'm doing work at the same time. I've actually typed out stuff about Patrick being a slobfuck cocksucker while I was on the phone bidding on a job and almost started laughing. It was great.

So what do you guys do? And anybody who answers either "living off the government tit" or "living with some fat girl who pays all the bills" WON THE GAME.

Snake

FBI-Female-Body-Inspector-Fun-Novelty.jpg

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
"Milwaukee Police? Why, yes. It's politcal firebrand Patrick Tomlinson calling back. One of my atalkers has slipped up and fallen right into my hands. His name? Al Checker. That's right. Like the burgers minus the S. By the way, that's my middle initial. S. For Slytherin, nevermind Hogwarts wasn't a thing until well after I was a full-grown pig. My truth is all that maTTers, child. "