• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who is watching this.

upanddown

Forum Clout
1710004855277.png

Also nice 2002 popup filled website, stupid.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I thought Bill Schultz and “Wet Spot” both fell off the radar and were no more. And isnt Kevan Brenan long gone doing his own youtube thing now too? Close the doors already nana jesus. Its seriously embarrassing.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
I hate how they market that shit show with Anthony and Gavin as some rebellious show that is hitting you with hard-hitting facts that nobody else dares to voice and that the liberal cucks who can't handle it are actively trying to silence them.

Meanwhile they parrot the same uninformed, biased bullshit they see on Twitter to a dwindling audience not realising that they are the same, or one could argue even worse, than those leftist cucks they are making fun of who can't handle an opposing opinion.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
And isnt Kevan Brenan long gone doing his own youtube thing now too? Close the doors already nana jesus. Its seriously embarrassing.
Yeah Kevin hasn't had his own show on Compound in a couple of years and hasn't been a guest on Nana's show in like a year and a half. He does a daily show for YouTube for super chats now. He actually makes over 10 grand a month or more doing it.

Forum Clout
A chick needs to honeypot Erik for numbers. He'd crack like Brand's rib. If you drew a vagina and sent it to Erik, he'd try to get in touch with you.

You've talked about this before and I was surprised that Erock was such a Lothario. He seems like such a fat, inert slug of a man, without any sexual desire at all.

I'm starting to view him as one of those giant male walruses who fucks females and fights off other males with his muscular flappy feet. But in the end, he can't move quickly, and he's vulnerable to a human with a .300 Winchester Magnum.

Erock is a fat fuck.