• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who is Fat's secret benefactor?

Who is providing Patrick the limitless bankroll to hunt the Man from Oman?

• Mother in law

Votes: 49 55.7%
  • SFWA pedophiles

Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Paul Weimer sold his collection of grade school kids' underpants

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Eric Hildeman has been sucking cocks for 50 cents a go at atheist conventions to raise the funds

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Credit card debt like a good white trash rube

Votes: 19 21.6%
  • The Federal Government allocated disaster funds to his career instead of the hula-niggers in Maui

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Niki is selling natural gas from her twat to the City of Milwaukee which will never run out

Votes: 10 11.4%
  • Advance on Tiny Tim Goes Hawaiian

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Sold a motorcycle

Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Jackie hacked his bank account to add the money

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
817hrm.jpg

Forum Clout
Can't be SFWA any more. They already shelled out way too much for him to just light it on fire and they're under new management. They're not some mega-huge entity. That one had to hurt. He also can't be in any kind of good standing there, especially because he either owes them 6 figures (for his loan), or lost them 6 figures (for his gift, in which case, the IRS would probably like to get their taste). It can't be the case where a giant loan forgiven != a gift.

Now that I think of it, I guess he really was a 6 figure author after all.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
I'm team SFWA. Lynne didn't even help her daughter avoid bankruptcy in her 20s. That said I'm a fucking idiot so what do I know
In my (possibly dumb) opinion, there's a difference between this one and the one in her 20s. In her 20s she had no assets and she apparently spent too freely (credit card debt). Lynne making her go through that is/was a lesson in prudent spending and adult responsibilities.

Now, Niki could lose her house or whatever other assets she has. Lynne also appears to believe Pat's insane story that they were chosen at random and are being attacked daily and that they fear for their lives. ie, the debt is not due to irresponsible spending and immaturity, it's due to them "fighting" "violent trolls".

I could be wrong but Pat is abrasive and awful and has no friends, so that rules out any friends helping them. He also hasn't published a book in three years and his work in progress (Tiny Tim) is not even science fiction. I can't see the SFWA throwing down cash for Pat.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Pat supposedly tried to resist paying at the courthouse but was told it had happened and to stfu and cooperate by his latest best lawyer. The only person who could have authorized it (signed on the dotted line at the local law firm) other than Pig was his co-debtor Nicole.

If the above is true: Did SFWA contact Niki and set up the end run around Pig? Did Niki go out and pick the local firm to handle it, put them in touch with SFWA, etc.? Does that sound like Niki?

Or did Lynne do everything and drive her retard faildaughter with the fat ugly drunk husband to the law firm to sign, at the same time handing them a cashier’s check for them to put in escrow?

Come on, people. It’s Lynne. Always has been.
IMG_1777.jpeg

G

I'm team SFWA. Lynne didn't even help her daughter avoid bankruptcy in her 20s. That said I'm a fucking idiot so what do I know
I'm all-in on Pat having signed some NDA when he originally received the funding, then the SFWA started worrying their financial indescretions would be exposed, and then them threatening Patrick with a lawsuit (or maybe having to wholly pay back the lolsuit funds). My bet is they paid off the first round they owed to Quasi, when their 2023 financials become public I'll be taking a gander.